Author Topic: 15 and need advice  (Read 2424 times)

Offline bioa2153

• Posting Member
  • ok....
I am 15 turning 16 in just a few weeks, I have always been on the heavy side and when I saw I had a big chest I thought it was normal since I had a big stomach but last year when I went to the doctor he checked it out for me and told me my nipples shouldn’t be puffy like they were. He said it wasn’t just fat it could be like breast tissue. He said this to me and my mom…..   well after that day we never spoke about it, I am really too embarrassed to bring it up now since my mother hasn’t and I don’t want my family thinking of me any different    but right now I am very insecure with myself and my body.  I try to hide it a little but I am constantly fearing someone will notice even though I don’t think anyone has.   to hide it I try and wear sweaters until its like becomes unbearable to wear them because of the heat. then I just wear a t-shirt over a wife-beater hoping that helps to disguise it    and I am wondering if anyone on this site has any suggestions on what I should do, I feel like a freak I cant explain and everything always goes wrong in my life…  so is there anything I can  do to help get rid of it  without  surgery?   Will it go away on its own?  And I am afraid if I loose weight that ill just loose weight in my stomach and my chest will be more apparent……..              also  when my nipples are hard they appear flat and normal looking but when they are not hard they are just very puffy    and another question I have is can I wear something to hide it without my family knowing?

Offline bioa2153

• Posting Member
  • ok....
thanks for replying.....      I am actually a member at a gym and I am going to take losing weight and weight lifting more seriously but   I was just wondering how weightlifting can help my problem?  

Offline bioa2153

• Posting Member
  • ok....
another question      will gyne effect my future relationships   like i have a girlfriend right now and so far she has not noticed  but i cant keep it unnoticed forever   so should i just break up with her?  i really just want my life to be normal....

Drummer

I'm about 90% sure that if your girlfriend has seen you without a shirt, she's noticed the size of your chest.  Since I'm in my 40's and have had a lot of hot girlfriends in my life (I married the hottest one 14 years ago), you can believe me because of my experience on this one... GIRLS DON'T CARE AS MUCH AS WE DO!  It's kind of like when a girl keeps doing stuff to her face or hair and talking about how it's not doing right, but you don't see any problem and can't figure out what the big deal is.  
If you've got a good attitude and personality or whatever, then your gyne isn't a big deal to her.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We are almost obsessive about breasts. Women, on the other hand, seem to be concerned only about their own breasts.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024