Author Topic: Im 14 with puffy nips **please help**  (Read 2374 times)

Offline hatemylife

• Posting Member
Ok im 14 years old and i have had gyne since i was about 12..i first started get this when i started getting acne and such things like that..I guess i started gettin it when i started to hit puberty..when my nips are erect i notice white tissue or something like that behind the nips..i am going to start working out today cuz i do have a little fat but not much..please tell me what you guys think!!!

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member
same happened to me mate when i started puberty, my brother used to call me pimple boobs! i always took it as a light hearted joke.  i too started working out, partially hoping it would dissapear or it hasnt and im now 21 but for you i would let puberty take its course, from what ive read online it can just be a phase through puberty so you may have luck yet and it may subside slightly.
about the white tissue i have no idea, best thing to do is to consult a doctor, they and only they will be able to tell you what it is.seeing a doctor and telling me that it is perfectly natural did put my mind at ease a bit so its probably worth your time.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Working out is a good Idea because it is a good idea to be physically fit; But it will not have any significant effect on Gynecomastia.

Gynecomastia is usually harmless, even though embarrassing. On some rare occasions, it can be a symptom of serious glandular problems. So I think it is a good idea to have the comdition checked out by a Doctor.

The best Doctor to see would be an Endocrinologist who has a special interest in reproductive issues.

At your age, the condition may resolve without treatment. In some cases, Gynecomastia that is treated early will respond to medical treatment. There are no safe and effective over the counter medications for this however. You will need to see a Doctor and have some tests run to see if any of the prescription medications may help you.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024