Author Topic: Question from a newbie!  (Read 1506 times)

Offline sansnom

I have been consulting this forum for like one year without posting any question, and now i have decided to post my questions.

So here it goes, i have those puffy nipples that i really hate, but what i have been reading if you can feel hard tissue unde r you nipple then it's mammal gland. It's all soft and when it's cold my nipples look like normal ones, totaly perfect ones. When i was young i was fatter. In primary school i weighted about 160 pounds in 6th grades that was super heavy for my age. So i dropped weight at the end of highschool went from 185 to 160 pounds for 180 cm.

Been training since like more than 3 years really hard gain about 40 pounds.  About 25 pounds of lean body mass, i have been cutting since the beginning of the summer. When from 16,5 % body fat to 12,5% hopping to reach 10 %.  This is a 17 week cut i am finishing my 12 weeks.

I want to know if it is some glandular tissue or it's just fat store stuck around the nipples.  My nipples seem to have shrink since the beginning of the summer, but they still look awful.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you can feel anything resembling a distinct disk, that's gland.  

congrats on de-lurking :)  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You want to know if it's glandular tissue or fat?

Post some pics so we can give you our visual opinion.  Then go see a doctor so they can feel the area and give you their professional opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024