Author Topic: newbie in need of help  (Read 1889 times)

Offline laxxdude67

• Posting Member
  • whats up
hey, im pretty new here but ive had gyne for almost a year now in august.  Im skinny and have those puffy nipples sticking out of my chest.  I was wondering if working out would hide this or make it worse.  I need some help, thanks for the advice. 8)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Working out or any other fitness activity will most likely have little or no effect. There are some people who have said that tightening up the chest flattened out their nipples and others who complained that when perched atop well developed pecs the nipples were even more prominent. Then again, it is near impossible for a person to make such an assessment about themselves with impartiality.
Grandpa Dan

Offline laxxdude67

• Posting Member
  • whats up
thanks dude, I wasnt sure that working ur upper body would have  an effect.  So many people have had mixed reactions and I wasnt sure, if anyone else has other comments, that would be great.

Offline needhelpnow

• Posting Member
For me when I work out my chest area gets tight. BUT when I press on my nipple the area is still soft and squishy. Thus this is still the gland. I can feel where my chest muscle stops and where the gland begins. There is no way (that i am aware of) to work off the gland.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
hey i wouldent mind an extra 40-50 lbs of muscle.dont let gyno stop u from getting in shape and eating the right foods.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024