Author Topic: Tamoxifen and novaldex  (Read 1935 times)

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Hey im an 18 years old male, about 194/195 lbs and im 5'11. I have gynecomastia that sticks out a lot, with VERY puffy nipples. I was wondering how tamoxifen and novaldex work. Im planning on getting one or both. Which works better? I undertstand they will not completely take the gyne away but may help reduce it. Where would I buy it from, how many doeses would I need to take, what does it come in? Capsules or what? And how much does it go for $? Thanks a lot if someone could reply.

Offline plato

• Posting Member
Nolvadex is the brand name for the chemical Tamoxifen. They are the same thing, in other words. Nolva probably won't work very well at all my friend. If you want to go the medication route, go for letrozole. It's brand name is Femara, and it costs about 300 dollars, and you need a prescription. However, go to the femara website and print off a free voucher for a month's supply. You still need the prescription though.

Also, don't forget about your hamster. You can by letrozole for research online without a prescription at about 40 dollars for a month's supply. Good luck.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
K thanks for the advice. I jus want to avoid surgery at all cost. My nips are maybe a bigger problem, for they are very puffy, is there something i can apply or take that would harden them up permanently? another thing, i was reading some posts about Andractim gel, can someone clarify it a bit more? Would that actually work at all? All I know about it is from what I have read from this site. The guy with the log, and thats about it. I think ill post some pics up soon, maybe some of u guys can determine how much fat there is and how much gyne there is, but all i know is i gotta get ridda these PUFFY nips, when i say puffy i mean to the fullest extent, they are really puffy!

Offline flex1appeal

Bottom line is none of these drugs will get rid of gyno. Surgery is the only way to date that I am aware of for getting rid of gyno for good.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
I understand, but is there anyway that any drug out there can help reduce it, im open to anything that will atleast help reduce it. Even if its only like 10 or 20 percent.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024