Author Topic: What celebrities have it or had it?  (Read 6503 times)

Offline kingguarna23

• Bronze Member
i heard something like the rock had gyne , but got rid of it , is this true? if so its hard to believe cuz hes so jacked lol ...

Offline gynaopolis

• Posting Member
Kid Rock had gyne, Mel Gibson had gyne, the judge guy from American Idol has it, and Micheal Jackson not only has it but gives it to the kids that he touches.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Kid Rock had gyne, Mel Gibson had gyne, the judge guy from American Idol has it, and Micheal Jackson not only has it but gives it to the kids that he touches.

;D Mel ( Lets make some anti British movies  )Gibson and Michael (want some candy?) Jackson. Perhaps the only two people in the world whom I am glad developed Gyne.

Vic Mackey from the Shield has it , don't know his real name.A young roger moore had it at one stage. And funnily enough I recently saw a pic of arnie when he was maybe sixteen and he had something a little odd going on with one side of his chest. Later pics don't show it though. Maybe pubetal that went away?

Offline 16yrOld

• Posting Member
WAtching Malcom in the Middle a few weeks ago and when they went to the water park.  Reese had big big puffy nipples.  The next season they went camping and Reese didnt have a shirt on and it was GONE! Lucky

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I'm pretty sure that JAYZ got it 2, I mean really.. who has seen him with 1 shirt on????... Or no shirt on.. yea he must have it

Offline cybertit

• Posting Member
  • Surg. Aug 05...Got rev. Apr. 06...Still have breasts!
I'm pretty sure that JAYZ got it 2, I mean really.. who has seen him with 1 shirt on????... Or no shirt on.. yea he must have it

No way Jay-Z does not have it. Check this picture out

Now 1 celebrity that definately has it is comedian Sinbad..havent seen him in a while tho

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Dude I dont see anything wrong with Jay-z's chest. lol
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline myusername

• Posting Member
JBL from WWE has it, mild of course.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
he only has it if he's the one in the bikini  :D
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline kayvee

• Posting Member
  • Surgery 27/07/2006 with Dr. Levick
Usher, puffy nips, pretty much the same as mine were. Even down to how they shrank when they were cold in some fotos.

Offline Spleen

Yeah poor Usher.  If he has gyne then I had D cups.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
Usher, puffy nips, pretty much the same as mine were. Even down to how they shrank when they were cold in some fotos.

lol if you looked like usher... i dont think having gyne would matter

Offline gyne3232

• Posting Member
If you looked like Usher, having gyne wouldn't matter?

Usher looks fine, just like the rest of us.  Usher is just confident.  He carries himself differently because he knows he's famous and girls/boys will swoon over him.  

Gyne is much about our own perceptions of our bodies.  Usher perceives himself to be hot.  If we did the same, our gyne wouldn't be a problem, either.  Too bad we don't have millions of dollars and millions of fans to reinforce our self-perceptions of hotness.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
hey thats a first for me, I never seen Jay like dat. thx for doin dat research

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024