Author Topic: A few questions??  (Read 1655 times)

Offline tig_bitties

What's up fella's

Like most of you I have been plagued with gyne since puberty. I am 27 now and sick and tired of not being able to take off my shirt in public. I have been reading this board for some time now, and it seems the only way to rid myself of this curse is surgery. So with that being said I have a few questions..

I'm from just outside of Toronto and I heard Dr. Fielding is a reputable surgeon. How can I contact him? I can't seem to find his number anywhere on the web.

My job can be physical at times, how much time would I need off work post op?

This question I know is a little stupid but did anybody lose range of motion? I am an avid golfer and I worked hard to get my swing where it is now. Just want to see if surgery will effect it... Actually It would probably get better I wouldn't have to swing around my breasts anymore!!!

Thanx for listening......this board has been a big help  ;D

Yo

I have no idea about Dr. Fielding. Try reading some posts to find someone who had surgery with him and PM him.

My job is physical too. I wasn't suppose to lift anything for two weeks, and the two weeks after that it was light lifting. After that (a month) it was business as usual.

My first week after surgery I couldn't move my arms very well. After I got the drains out I had full range of motion again.

Offline tig_bitties

Wow 2 weeks. And a month before any heavy lifting. This could be an issue. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Thanks for the info..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024