Author Topic: Had Surgery with Fielding today...HELP!  (Read 2564 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Ok. Umm surgery went fine. I just have some questions. I wanna take these farkin bandages off they are annoying as hell. I heard some guys say they cant usually raise there arms above there head after surgery, for some reason I can raise my right but my left kills like a mother fucker. Is that normal? K like Ive said before, Im a shower freak. I need to shower! BADLY I dont stink...YET. And these bandages make me look like I have bigger breasts than what I started with! Anyways, Ok what I want to ask is can I take off the bandages tomorow (ill leave it on for tonite) but tomorow I would like to shower and just put the compression vest and just live the rest of my life:P Would be ok? Tell me what you guys think?

Im in a huge rush right now. I cant stare at this screen any longer. When I get this shit outta my body ill write a full thing like everyone else does on the surgery. TTYL :-*
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
my left side hurt much more and became signicantly swollen, because there was nearly 2/3s more gland under that nipple (which was really weird, cause it didnt look that much puffier than my right).

i had to wait 3 full days before i could take my bandages off, u want to make sure ur incisions heal properly and stay in tact and dont get infected, so leave the bandages on for atleast 3 days.

ur germaphob ass is gonna have to learn to take a sponge bathe
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 03:43:43 PM by monnom »
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline flex1appeal

You can do whatever you want but if you want to improve your chances of a full recovery with minimal post op problems then I suggest you "suck it up" amd leave them on until the doctor says so.

Offline GyneIsACurse

• Posting Member
my doctor highly highly recommended that he take them off for me, for whatever reason...just thought id throw it out there.
Woot WOot!

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
my doctor highly highly recommended that he take them off for me, for whatever reason...just thought id throw it out there.

so did my doctor, he said only if i really wanted to i could take them off 3 days at the earliest

Offline ireallyhatemyself

• Posting Member
I would suck it up and keep them on for a week. The reason is because it keeps constant pressure on the scar, keeping it flush against the muscle so there is no room for scar tissue to form under the skin and create a poor image for your new nipples.

With a detachable shower head and some flexibility I was able to stand in the shower and clean everything with relative ease

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Ok, just to inform everyone it went great today. Last night I found myself sleeping on my stomach which would only hurt for about a minute but it didnt hurt after I got use to it. Anyways what happend was after a night of tossing and turning and making pathetic attempts to cuddle with my girlfriend in bed...the bandages got mangled by morning. So I slow took off everything (and beleive me this was a bitch on its own cause it was so sticky) But after it all I admired how my new breasts looked for a bit. But they are still swollen id say. I then showered..and put the compression vest on. I felt like a million bucks. I went out today to the mall and saw a movie with my gf. I checked the compression vest periodically and there was a few drops of blood here and there but nothing serious. I plan on leaving this compression vest on for a few days untill I change it again.

Offline MonarchX

• Bronze Member
I would suck it up and keep them on for a week. The reason is because it keeps constant pressure on the scar, keeping it flush against the muscle so there is no room for scar tissue to form under the skin and create a poor image for your new nipples.

With a detachable shower head and some flexibility I was able to stand in the shower and clean everything with relative ease

Hmm...I just wore the vest, without special nipple compressors.  I had lipo to remove the gland (it worked).

However, the area is swollen and the nipple is not flat on the chest.  There is nothing but MUSCLE underneath it (no gland whatsoever, its like THICK SKIN).

Will that eventualyl correct itself?  The area is swollen from sides creating some elevation.  

How long should I give it before seeing what it will always look like?  3 months?

I hope it fixes itself...I workout a lot, maybe that will help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024