Author Topic: quick question  (Read 1736 times)

Offline cool

• Posting Member
I'm 17 and considering having surgery with Dr. Fielding in Toronto, mainly because of all the good reviews I have read about him on here. Anyways, I wanted to know if it is alright if I sign all the medical papers, or do I need to be 18? Also, I'm trying to keep this as secrative as possible (yes even from my parents) I won't need their consent or anything will I?

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I doubt ull get away with it...how the hell u planin' 2pay???

Offline cool

• Posting Member
I doubt ull get away with it...how the hell u planin' 2pay???

From what I've read, Fielding only charges between $1000-$1600ish. With a job and no bills to pay, it shouldn't take long to save up that amount of money.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 11:20:25 AM by cool »

Offline flex1appeal

From what I've read, Fielding only charges between $1000-$1600ish. With a job and no bills to pay, it shouldn't take long to save up that amount of money.

I haven't heard that he charges so cheap. But even so, I am pretty sure if you are under 18 you'll need a gaurdian's signature to have surgery. I'd wait till you are 18 in that case just to be safe

Offline cool

• Posting Member

I haven't heard that he charges so cheap. But even so, I am pretty sure if you are under 18 you'll need a gaurdian's signature to have surgery. I'd wait till you are 18 in that case just to be safe

OHIP covers a lot of the costs as it is performed in St. Joseph's Hospital. Thanks for the advice though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024