Author Topic: Better if your gyne is caused by fat or gland?  (Read 2322 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Is it better if your gyne is caused by fat or gland?

If it is caused by fat than after surgery won't it come back as fat is stored in the same places for different people.

If it is caused by gland can it come back ?

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Personally, gyne caused by mainly fat is much better in my opinion because something can be done about it on ones own part. Excercise and diet. Its not fun breaking your balls dieting hard and excercising like crazy only to find 90 percent of his body has shrunk but his chest size hasnt shrunken at all.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The breast area is a normal place for fat to be deposited.

Weight loss does not change that fact. Even Severe weight loss may have little effect except in the case of a very obese person.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I think I would perfer it be mostly gland. Because once it is removed it wil not grow to that extent of ot is not caused by wacky hormones. Which I don't it is in my case.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
In-case of an operation, I know for a fact that having the glandular is better, because the lipo used to remove fat is much more expensive, the openings caused by lipo have a higher chnace of getting infected, and it can cause discolorations on the chest

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Fat deffo for me. The extent of my gyne meant if it had been gland I would have needed surgery for certain. Because it was fat I worked it off just by making lifestyle changes and getting off the med that caused fat to go to my chest. This saved me a shedload of money or having an op on the nhs.

I can see what people are saying about just needing gland removed, because once it is gone touch wood it won't come back.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024