Author Topic: Surgery poll! yes or no..me confused  (Read 2402 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Its been like so many years suffering with my fat chest.I have been  contemplating surgery now for the last 2 years...But as it comes to reality I hide myself from the surgery I get some kinda fear..

But now I am gettin married in December and I wanna get rid of this.My weight right now is 76 kgs for 5'5 inches.I am overweight I know but lazy at the same time!

One of the senior endo Doc told me it is due to sudden acceleration of obesity at the time of puberty and has asked me to diet and exercise! Another endo said it may or may not come down!
Now I just  have 4 months before december..If I get on to the Gym and full control on diet and loose some 5 to 8 kilos will it reduce my size atleast by 30 to 40%

Or should i just go in for surgery rite now and then I have healing time left as it is just begining of August!

I have figured out some PS here in Chennai(India)..Lots of Eurpoeans and Americans are comin to India for medical tourism and cosmetic Surgery..

Please people tell me I should go for surgery or go for full diet exercise and maybe after I am married then I can go for surgery?

Please help me people I am confused like hell!!

Please note:I am sorry if I have made some Grammatical or spelling Mistakes!
My pics:http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rahul_the_dude2000/my_photos

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

The unfortunate side of diet and exercise is you cannot target specific areas for fat loss. Everyone loses weight from different places at different speeds. No way to determine how your chest may look after dieting for a few months and doing exercise. It may help tremendously and it may only help in areas you are not concerned with as much. I'd say you are indeed a good candidate to consider plastic surgery. That would be a quick fix and I would recommend diet and exercise as well anyhow. It certainly won't hurt your cause any.

Offline indian

• Posting Member
hi all
well I have been going throughly through all the previous posts..and now I feel that Surgery is the only option right now and I feel its a much lesser complicated procedure then other surgeries.I have convinced my Dad and Mom who have been negative for the Surgery.So I will now be meeting few PS and get the best opinions and pros and cons and finally decide the date.I would like to get it done before august 25th so that I can start cardio after a month ie before spetember ends.

I have hairy Body and want to remove my hair by doing laser treatment.Can any one suggest me after how many months I can go in for Laser(hair removal) after the Surgery is done?

Offline flex1appeal

I can't see why you cannot get laser hair removal done with in the week you get surgery for gyno.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Weight loss will reduce the breast size but not get rid of it. This is especially true in the case of a person seriously obese.

In the case of an otherwise lean person who has Gynecomastia, weight loss would not make a significant difference.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024