Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value'  (Read 1584 times)

Offline obmo

Can anyone please tell me if they have tried 'diet aid of questionable value' and if it has worked for them. Thanks!!

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
I'm actually going to order a bottle today to see if it works. Were the pills hard to swallow? I cant swallow pills and usually have to break them up. I'll post a review of my results as well.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
'diet aid of questionable value' is a dietary aid, nothing more. And one of Questionable value at that. I'm not sute but I think it and Hydroxycut are the same thing and possibly related to Lipoderm too.

In the case of a seriously obese person, weight loss alone will sometimes reduce, but not get rid of, Gynecomastia.

Contrary to the claims of people who make this and other dietary products, it is simply not possible to target particular areas for weight reduction using pills or capsules.

There are not any safe and effective "Over the Counter" pills or capsules to get rid of Gynecomastia.

But the world is full of people who are willing to take your money for potions of little or no actual value.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 01:11:22 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline myusername

• Posting Member
is it ok for a 17 year old?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I cannot believe you asked that after my last post.

My personal belief is that this stuff is a waste of money.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024