Author Topic: Returning to gym  (Read 2561 times)

Offline yumurta

• Posting Member
Hi guys, do you have an idea about after operation how long should i staj away from gym..

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
yumurta....

You should wait at least 3 weeks before returning to the gym. Even then, take it easy and if you feel any discomfort/pain, stop. Then give it another week or two. Just listen to your body. It will tell you if it is ready or not.  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline yumurta

• Posting Member
yumurta....

You should wait at least 3 weeks before returning to the gym. Even then, take it easy and if you feel any discomfort/pain, stop. Then give it another week or two. Just listen to your body. It will tell you if it is ready or not.  ;)

John.

woww 3 weeks is such a long time :( especially considering i'm doing body building instead of cardio. If i won't work for 3 weeks all the gained muscles will turn to boiled patato :D. But have you considered my situation, i will have a minor operation when compared to others, you may take a look at my photos at the photos thread..thnx

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I had mine a week ago and did a couple pullups today, i was sore, but nothing incredible.

woww 3 weeks is such a long time :(

I guess it all depends on how much work you had done to you. As I mentioned in my earlier post, just listen to your body. If you feel any discomfort from lifting, stop and give it a few more days.  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 04:05:39 AM by Bambu »

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
If I waited three weeks to get back to the gym, you guy's can.  It's all about healing correctly.  You don't want anything to heal up wrong, do you?  I just sat around(with the exception of work) and waited for my body to fully heal up before I even remotely entered the gym.  That's my opinion.

-Oleska-
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024