Author Topic: Compression vest during excercise / meeting girls.  (Read 1624 times)

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
  Hey guys,  Im really overweight and starting to excercise now.  Yes ive had gyne since a young age too.  I am thinking about buying a compression vest or 2 for when Im going to the gym and going out to meet girls. Would I be able to find a compression vest or shirt that would fit me ? (I am 245 lbs. 5"11).  Ive also heard that compression vests are very uncomfortable :(.  Would I be able to find a comfortable compression vest for my size or should I just excercise with boobies flapping?  Thanks for any feedback guys, if you have any suggestions or reccomendations of brand or sites to buy id really appreciate :).

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
http://www.underworks.com/996.html

This is hands-down the best temporary solution to gyne in my opinion.  I wore this for a good month or so before surgery and it made my chest look completely normal.

The style is 997, but they seemed to have screwed up the URL, so just ignore that.  

I promise you won't regret buying one or two of these.  Have a look at my pics (in my signature) to see the difference it can make wearing one.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 09:09:54 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot, man.  I am a bit curious as to how I go about choosing size and how comfortable it will be though  ???.  Also, does it have potential to do real damage to my chest if I wear it like 4 times a week for 4 months ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 09:53:55 PM by funkytown69 »

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Underworks is a GREAT site.  Their shirst can tend be a little uncofortable, but before I had surgery I relied on those compression shirts.

-Oleska-
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024