Author Topic: Gyne going away on own?  (Read 1603 times)

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
Does anybody know how and why gyne goes away by itself? Can anybody here describe how it happens?. I am about to turn 17 and my gyne feels like it has shrunk a lil. There still about the size and thickness of quarters and i am just wondering... is there any hope???

p.s. i know i probably wont get too many responces as most of you sound like urs did not go away on their own.

ohh, on the downside i have had them for over 2 years

Offline ineedhelp

• Posting Member
when you get a little older, naturally your chest improves its shape and becaumes more muscular. losing a few pounds also helps. i doubt it will go away but it may look a lot better.

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
no my chest is allready well built and i am in great shape... but that just makes it 100x worse...  :-/

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Does anybody know how and why gyne goes away by itself?

The following is from Dr. Bermant's Website....

'Men and women are mammals (from the Latin mamma breast) a species that have breasts and feeds its young with milk. The human embryo has tissue that will evolve into breasts. Both male and female babies are born with nipples and ducts intact. It is the presence of genes that direct hormones to differentiate the breast tissue. The Y chromosome stimulates hormones such as testosterone to form male features.

Insufficient or defective testosterone, poor tissue responsiveness, or an unbalance of other hormones like Estrogen and Prolactin can cause female like breasts even in men (Gynecomastia). At birth, the small amount of the mother's estrogen in the baby can result in small breasts that usually resolve. There can be an inbalance of hormones during male puberty that can result in temporary breast growth, which for most resolves. There are many medical problems and drugs that can cause male breast growth.
'

During, or near the end of puberty when your hormones reach a normal level, any signs of gynecomastia should disappear.

I hope this answers your question....  :)

John.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 05:52:39 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024