Author Topic: getting it done in a month  (Read 2467 times)

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
Hi,

I’m 25 years of age, I’ve had it as long as I can remember just like everyone sick of it, I’ve decided to have the surgery I booked in for late September in Brisbane Australia, unfortunately I cant find any reviews of Brisbane surgeons so I’m just going with someone who came across the best in the consultation, the first consultation said lipo only the 2nd said the same and said he cant do anything aobut puffy nipples and the 3rd said excision only and feather back the fat, this surgeon was the only one who said I needed both.

The cost is $5,200 Australian dollars, it’s a lot of money for me basiacally all my savings I’ve tried contacting my insurance company but I cant get thru to them to find out what their position is. I live away from home for work and will be going thru the whole thing on my own which is a bit awkward but not the end of the world.

I work at a desk job and need to know if I have the op on the tues when will I be back to work?? Also does anyone know hear of any surgeions in oz maybe they might have heard reports about my one.

I’ll try and post before and after pics and let ye all know how it goes thanks for all the advice on this site

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I work at a desk job and need to know if I have the op on the tues when will I be back to work??

You should be able to go back to work within 2-3 days.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline w497k

• Posting Member

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
how long till you can go swimming??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
how long till you can go swimming??

I'd give it at least 2 weeks as you would need full arm movement.

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024