Author Topic: Surgeons in the Philippines?  (Read 23905 times)

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
Can anyone recommend me a good plastic surgeon in Metro Manila? I'm planning to have my surgery this December. If possible can you also indicate how much they charge? Salamat!!!  ;D

Offline juanitodlc

• Posting Member
Subukan mo si Dr. Carlos Lasa, Jr.  Okay siya at very professional.   He charges in dollars (US$1,400) kasi marami siyang pasyente from abroad.  Pero puwede rin in pesos.

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
pare magkano ba ang consultation saka san sya sa QC?  :)

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
saka lipo ba with excision ang procedure nya? O lipo lang? ;D

Offline juanitodlc

• Posting Member
Dr. Lasa's consultation fee is P500.  Ang kanyang approach ay lipo muna, para hindi magkaroon ng malaking scar sa paligid ng areola.  Maganda ang kanyang mga resulta.  Pero kung may matitirang bukol after lipo, saka lang siya mag-excision.

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
juanitodlc, are you gonna have your operation with Dr. Lasa? If a second procedure (excision) is needed, do he charge it for another fee. I'm still saving money for my surgery. BTW Thanks for the info.  :)

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
Hello guys,is there any possibility of asking Dr lasa to do lipo+excision?Im from Singapore and my first op was a letdown.How long would i need to stay after the surgery and the cost of the surgery is?Pls help me with some information guys.Im saving money now and you guys help me with information,i might come to philipines.Help me out guys.

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
One of the people here (gripshift) said that he was not satisfied with his operation with Dr. Callanta. He only did liposuction to him. :-/

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
Another surgery disappointment.Im starting to think that are Asian doctors competent enough and of high standards?I still believe that there is someone in Asia who can do this surgery without making any mistakes.

Offline juanitodlc

• Posting Member
juanitodlc, are you gonna have your operation with Dr. Lasa? If a second procedure (excision) is needed, do he charge it for another fee. I'm still saving money for my surgery. BTW Thanks for the info.  :)

Also saving up for the operation :-(  If the lipo does not totally correct it, he will do the excision after 6 months for a minimal fee of US$200 (for operating room costs).

Offline juanitodlc

• Posting Member
Another surgery disappointment.Im starting to think that are Asian doctors competent enough and of high standards?I still believe that there is someone in Asia who can do this surgery without making any mistakes.

Ask Kevin. He's satisfied with the results of lipo alone.
http://www.geocities.com/likevin.geo/postop/

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
People here said that lipo will do the thing if your gyne is mostly fat, but when it is mostly glands they say the only way is excision to manually remove the glands wich cannot be sucked out by liposuction. I think kevin's gyne was mostly fats based on his pre op pictures. I still dont know how do they know if its fat or gland. Maybe a plastic surgeon can help determine how will they do it. 8)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
hello,

can somebody point me to a good surgeon here in philippines? i had already 3 surgery all lipo. still it was not corrected. i had my ultrasound at Cardinal Santos and they found out that i had much breast tissue than a normal male.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
Try Dr. Benny Herbosa of Makati Medical Center. I've heard that this PS is one of the most experienced here in Manila.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
do you have contact number of Dr. Benny Herbosa?  ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024