Author Topic: A question  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Spikester

Hello guys,

I figured this is the best place to get an answer because I really do not feel like asking my doctor (who is a woman) about this cuz i feel shy.. I am 16... I have small breast enlargments.. for some reason i have erection a few times a day and i tend to masturbate once a day.. I dont know if this is good for me and I honestly feel shy asking this question but anyways.. does masturbation affect my gynecomastia? Is there anything I can do to make my gynecomastia go away? Can you tell me how much surgery costs and is it covered by insurance? Are there any restrictions for surgery such as age/size? Thanks a lot for your time to read this and reply (hopefully!)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:44:46 PM by Spikester »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Dude, at age 16 the erection thing is normal.  When I was 16 the times were countless.  Somebody here may correct me, but I haven't read anything that would suggest masturbation could be a cause of gynecomastia.
I personally believe, however, that EXCESSIVE masturbation can lead to sexual performance problems later in your sex life.  That's a topic for a different forum, though.

Surgery is not normally done on someone under 17, and I haven't heard of a size limit.  On someone with very large breasts, they may have to do extra things to deal with excess skin.  Surgery costs seem to vary by region and country.  I'm having mine done for $3,850, but I've heard of as little as $2,500 or over $7,000 depending on the doctor and location.  Mostly, insurance does not cover it because they consider it cosmetic.  Some people, however, have been able to get their insurance to pay after an appeal.  If you have insurance, it sure doesn't hurt to ask 'cause you never know.

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024