Author Topic: Re: First time poster  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Hey everyone.

I'm a 19 year old college student.  I've been living with gyne since my early teens, but it feels like it's been forever.  I'm tired of living with gyne and figured this would be a good place to start my, "mission," to a flat chest and a free life.  

Just wanted to say hi.  I've gotta go to class now, but I will be posting more and some pics when I get some time.

Yes, not only is this a good place to start your mission, but this is the best TIME to start it, too.  I was 40 before I even knew I had options.  You have your young adult years ahead of you, along with the opportunity (given the right choices) to live them gyne-free.  WELCOME!
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Welcome to the forum bro. I hope you find what your looking for here. I know I sure did :)

We love pictures ;)
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
Good luck taking the first step mate. Keep reading and figure out what your best option is, there's always some hope with this condition.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Welcome aboard.

You are indeed fortunate to live in a time when there are real options.  

The surgical option in its present form did not become widely available until I was about 50 years old. By that time, I had different priorities. Now nearing my 70's, if someone gave me the money for the surgery, I'd probably use it for a down-payment on a Sailboat.

The torment that young men suffer with Gynecomastia has not changed in my lifetime. The surgical option is fairly new.

Good luck!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024