Author Topic: Becoming obese to hide gyno  (Read 7167 times)

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member

I've noticed that almost all overwieght guys have gyno. I know it's pseudo-gyno, but it still looks the same.

It's socially acceptable for a fat guy to have gyno
because it's easily explained by the fact that he's fat.

So over the past month I've been trying to gain wieght by eating as much junk food as I can. This seems to be working! As I get fatter my breasts seem less noticable and out of place.  :D

I think gaining wieght could be a cheaper alternative to surgery for a lot of people.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Hmmm, I can't say that sounds like a good idea.  That will lead to other, far worse than Gyne, health problems.

Offline Spleen

You are either a knucklehead or a troll.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
aux513, and if you ever want to loose the weight, I've heard the crack cocaine diet works well.  

I've known 3 people on crack and all were painfully thin. That's proof that it works. :-/
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 07:53:25 AM by jc71 »

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day

I've noticed that almost all overwieght guys have gyno. I know it's pseudo-gyno, but it still looks the same.

It's socially acceptable for a fat guy to have gyno
because it's easily explained by the fact that he's fat.

So over the past month I've been trying to gain wieght by eating as much junk food as I can. This seems to be working! As I get fatter my breasts seem less noticable and out of place.  :D

I think gaining wieght could be a cheaper alternative to surgery for a lot of people.

:o :o :o :o

DUDDDDDDE please tell me you are just trying to be funny. You have one probem which is gyno and you are trying to add others on top of that. wahow whatever make you happy. Hal-La champ.  
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
That doesn't sound like a good idea. Which would you rather have:

just gyno?

OR

diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and being known as the fat guy all the time?

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Being known as "the fat guy" is a lot better then being known as "the skinny guy with boobs".

Plus, I get to have fun eating as much junkfood as I want.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Being known as "the fat guy" is a lot better then being known as "the skinny guy with boobs".

Yep, that about sums it up! Even though todays North American society discriminates ( at times ) against obese people, Gyne is far more accepted when you are obese than when you are skinny. Everybody has the need for acceptance. It's very painfull not to be wanted/loved/accepted. We all know that being obese has it's healh issues, but we tend to put those issues to the way-side in our quest for social acceptance....

Think about it... a fat guy with breasts, you wouldn't think twice. But.... a skinny dude with breasts just looks darn odd. Nobody likes to be starred at ( I hated it with a passion! ). Therefore,  we put on 30-40 lbs in hopes that the starring will stop.

Also, I would imagine that guys with Gyne tend to shy away from many activities that requires you to be physically activive. I for one did :-/. Gyne can also cause depression. When we get depressed, we (sometimes) binge eat. End result.... obesity :-/.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 06:28:44 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

I put on a lot of weight too.  I don't think I gained weight to "blend-in" or make my fatter body look more proportionate.  

After all, nobody really teased me, at least not to my face.

I gained weight because of the massive depression I had after committing to a workout/diet regimen and getting phenomenal results in every area except my chest.  Then I gained the weight back again.

I think i'm the poster boy for yo-yo weight loss and gain.  I think another guy here was touting his super diet, maybe that'll work. Hum, maybe i'll try my crack diet and let you guys know how it works.  ;D

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
What a silly silly statement.  At the end of the day you still have boobs and its you that has to live with it.  I think a woman would rather choose a skinny guy with a medical condition that causes him to have breast enlargement than a fat bloke with even bigger boobs.

I seriously doubt being known as the fat guy is better than being known as the skinny guy with boobs, there is always ways to hide the gyne, i done it for over 20 years.  THere is no way to hide obesity.

Either your trying to be funny or your an idiot, but whatever works for you then go with it.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
Dam-it well said RRB ;). I don't know what the hell that kid is on, but it doesn't make much sence to me. When I gain weight my gyno get bigger, because my body tend to store fat in that area. Lose the weight and save some money to get rid of the gyno then you will have the best of both worlds. THERE  :-X

Offline jc71

i hate gyno - put that $500 in a 9-18 month cd paying 3-4% monthly.  That's what I did and it made me a hell of a lot more interest than my regular savings account.  not bad. you'll get that $4,500 in no time.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
That's sounds like a plan of attack in this cover hommie. I will surely look into that, the faster the better.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Yea-eah...I don't think that gaining weight is gonna answer your problems,(gyne)I mean in the long run you'll feel even     ti#r because you' ll be the fat guy with the big ti#s who  won't do anything but mope...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline jc71

Jonnyboy's right. Sitting on the couch smoking pot and eating Nacho Cheese Doritos day after day should do it.  :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024