Author Topic: Just made the appointment for a consultation!  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
I was soooooooooooo scared about calling. I don't even know why. But then I called and the lady was like "well, his waiting list is booked about a month in advance but I can get you something on September 25 if you want to come in early in the morning" so i said yes. she asked what it was for and at first i said "lipo" 'cause I was a little shy about it all and then she just wrote down my name and number and said "thanks" but then i said "um, well, specifically it's gynecomastia..i dunno if it'd be lipo or not" and she said very casually "well, could be lipo or excision. just depends". it was nothing to her, lol. i guess she hears it all the time. now that i have the appointment i'm kinda excited/worried at the same time. i'll write about the doc later but he comes recommended from a lady i know who had a consult with him for something else. also, he worked as a Plastic Surgeon for a Navy hospital for a long time, which means he has experience with lots of men, which is good.

i'm so glad i made the appt! (i think)

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
congrats i was going thru the  same thing and made my apt yesterday. lukily i only have to wait a week

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024