Author Topic: gyne and workouts  (Read 2583 times)

Offline teen_gyno

• a chester about chests!
will my gyne get worse if i work out?  i have nice pecs and would love to go for bench press but i am definitely a gyno...puffy nipples and some glandular mass..will it worsen my condition or something...please tell me.. cant ask my trainer... :-[

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It seems that building muscle under the gland can make the condition appear worse by pushing it out more.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
I agree with Mr. Nip.....however in some cases it makes the chest better...i think you can be the judge of that regarding your own case.
My advice … don’t let you the gyne get in your way… just my opinion.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Try it, everyones case is different there are no hard and fast rules. As Gynecoman said don't let gyne get in the way. My case was helped partly with a good all round weight training program.

Also in  the training and exercise section  there are a number of posts on this issue.Good Luck.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I agree with that.  I didn't mean to suggest that you not work out.  Working out has its benefits even if it doesn't get rid of your gyne.  ;)

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
when I was working out hardcore, it made my chest look better.

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Yes, I looked better when I trained more.  Focus more on the upper chest by doing incline presses and flat bench presses.  Decline presses potentially push the nips out more.  If you build the upper pecs, that's what will stick out of your shirt, hiding the nips.  That's what I found.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024