Author Topic: I am trying to find recommendations on docs...  (Read 3181 times)

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Could you guys please post your surgeons that you used and the price you paid, or someone you heard about that is good in the U.S., I am on the east coast.  Thanks in advance.

downsbs
I got one sweet breast.  Grrrr.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I think there's an east coast bias when it comes to ps's.  :) No, you guys have a lot of great ps's on the east side.  

downsb - by tomorrow you'll have plenty to choose from.

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Hope so, I really would like to know about a doctor before he takes my cash and cuts me up!!  ;D

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
If you have insurace do not go to a ps go to a regular surgeon because insurances are more likely to cover it and a lot of times they are more reliable.

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
I dont have insurance, sux, I was hoping more people would have replied.  Oh well I guess I will have to just research more.  Thanks for the suggestion though Anim8tor and jc71.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
downsbs - I'm surprised too that you haven't gotten more responses.  Dr's Elliott and Bermant are pretty popular. Maybe look in the local section.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 05:40:07 AM by cleanup »

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Yeah, I thought I would have more responses also but thanks to you guys who did respond.  Anyone out there that has had the surgery and has any comments about the doc you used please let me know, I am willing to go to the left coast if necessary in order to have the best results.  Help!!! :'(

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
I had surgery with Dr. Bermant in Virginia, and can't say enough about him!  I haven't seen your case, but Bermant will most likely do an amazing job on you.  Check the links in my signature.

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Is that actually you in those pics?  The results are amazing!!  My case is very similar to the pictured one, build is pretty close also, mine is larger on the right side and also a little smaller.  If you don't care to tell, how much did the complete surgery cost?  I am really getting tired of looking down and seeing this thing, my left side could really not even be touched, my right side is the only problem I have.  Thanks for your post, I really appreciate all of your posts.   ;D

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Just read your thread and it answered some of my questions that I posted.   ::)  Sorry.  I cannot believe that gland that they pulled out!!!  That thing is huge!!!  As I said earlier, your results are awsome, congrats, I am envious.

Tony

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024