Author Topic: Compression vest t shirt type  (Read 2183 times)

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
Is there a compression vest just like a very tight white t-shirt you can get for the 2nd stage, I plan on wearing the one provided for the first 3  weeks, one with hooks and straps etc, but is there one like a t-shirt you can get for the 2nd stage (last 3 weeks)

I’m in Australia by the way

DrBermant

Is there a compression vest just like a very tight white t-shirt you can get for the 2nd stage, I plan on wearing the one provided for the first 3  weeks, one with hooks and straps etc, but is there one like a t-shirt you can get for the 2nd stage (last 3 weeks)

I’m in Australia by the way

My patients tell me they really like this second stage vest after gynecomastia surgery for second stage compression.  You can learn more about the features of this Second Stage Compression Garment here.  

I have also been using this commpression garment for No Surgery Body Shaping.

For my many Revision Gynecomastia Surgery patients who had garments from their previous doctors, the consensus is that this garment is superior to the other brand they first used.

I am constantly evaluating after surgery garments and this one is still the best in my opinion for my patients.  Each surgeon has his / her own thoughts and you should check with your own doctor.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 02:17:17 AM by DrBermant »

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Underworks has a compression t shirt that is white and very tight.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024