Author Topic: Important question  (Read 1906 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I have now had 2 lipo sessions and another scheduled for gland removal in Oct. I have seen an OK change but I also realize I have some hanging (loose) skin espesially on the outside of my chest... I was a very thick chested dude, still am, but not like before.

When the PS does gland removal... Will he aslo cut out useless skin and reshape the skin to better fit the chest ?  like a chest tuck ?

Anyone have any ideas?

I was really thinking of doing 1 or 2 cycles of "juice" with a strong estrogen blocker to get my size back and tighten up the skin myself.. I just dont want my gyno cured but have a skin problem next.  And juice is not something I wish to do either!

Anyone?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
skin can adjust over time, might not be a problem, especially if you work out.  they usually don't remove skin except in extreme cases because it will leave scars.  

strongly advise against the juice, irregular hormones are what caused this, and i doubt even with an estro blocker you want to take any chances.  much better to build the old fashioned way.    you could wind up with the reverse, curing your skin problem and getting your gyne back   :(
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024