Author Topic: Seriously concerned if i have Gyno...  (Read 1507 times)

Offline T-dude20

• Posting Member
Hey, im not sure if these are the right forums but i have had breast tissue or "Man boobs" since i was about 13 and i am now 17 i'm no where near through puberty and i was wondering if theres a chance it'll go away on its own or if iv had it for so long it has to be gyno?
Thanks.

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
what do you mean that you are "nowhere near through puberty"? if you are 17, then I would say you are pretty much through puberty.  if you've had it for 4 years now and it still hasn't gone away, then i don' t think it will go away on it's own now. go talk to your general practictioner and see what he/she says. you may be advised to see an endocronologist or a plastic surgeon if the doctor doesn't think it's a problem with your hormones. gyno is fairly common, some statistics put it at 50-60% of the male population. so, talk to your docs and see what they say, as we can't diagnose you officially over the internet. if you want to put up some pics of yourself from the front or side then we may be able to tell you what we think it is. are you overweight? there's also something called pseudogynecomastia, which is basically excess fat.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
photos board is better for inquiries like this, but moderate gyne, too long advanced to go away on its own.  surgery or acceptance.  condolences from your fellow sufferers   ;)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 08:25:22 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024