Author Topic: whats going on  (Read 2495 times)

Offline risingsun

• Posting Member
HEY.
I just turned 18

In the last year and half i gained about 40 pounds (and experienced A LOT OF STRESS) and later lost 20 pounds from excersing and working out.

In that time i have noticed that i have developed some gyno. But i dont have any glands. My doctor said that its mostly fat and chest wall. No real glands, even when she pressed as hard as possible. It feels just like fat.

I am 6'0 and weigh 175 pounds. I can only bench like 160 though. 35 pushups non stop. 50 situps non stop. And run the mile in like 6 minutes. I have like 20-25% body fat.

I tested my testosterone and thyroid. My thyroid was exactly perfect BUT MY TESTOSTERONE WAS ALMOST 900 NL. My doctor said that normal is between 271 and 827.

I also developed some acne and started shaving in this same time period. I sweat more often. I have a deeper odor. And i grew 3 inches.

Do you guys think its just puberty, associated with my weight gain, or regular gyno.

Im thinking of going on Nolva but i dont want to risk increasing test beyond 1000 (esp. since nolv does a 20% increase in test and Im already at 900, meaning i could potentially get to 1080-1100 nl)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it doesn't have to be firm gland, it can take different forms.  if you think your doc might be wrong you'd have to post pictures, but if your doc doesn't think you have it, i'd cross my fingers.  
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 08:16:43 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline risingsun

• Posting Member
my doctor didnt say i dont have gyno

she said it could be gyne but she is unsure. I definetly is a recent onset of larger than normal chest size (weather it be from fat or gland). I never noticed it before this last six months and more specifically before the last 3 months (when i started losing weight).  But i definetly notice it. But i dont feel any glands and neither does my doctor.

DO YOU THING ITS TOO EARLY TO MESS WITH MY HORMONES

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
your hormones are already messing with you, it'd be only fair  ;D

fluctuation in teen years is normal up to a point, but this sounds outside of that, you're just trying to control them a little.  if she's not an endocrinologist, get her to get you a referral to one.  
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 08:21:23 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline risingsun

• Posting Member
The thing that screws me up is how it works out.

I have HIGH testosterone (~900 nl/g on the 241-827 scale) and i started to notice chest fat.  

I honestly think its a combo of puberty and fat. I only noticed it when i began to lose fat (I was 6'0 200 now i am 6'0 175) and it has gotten better in the last few weeks.

Also i am noticing more facial hair and higher libidio and more muscle and slighlty more acne. Honestly Im perfectly healthy and strong, except for a little extra fat in my chest area which is only noticeable when i wear a tight beach shirt. But I am now 18 ( just turned 18 in August). Does puberty continue on even into 18 and 19 years of age.

My father told me that when he started to gain weight he gained it in his breast area and his belly area. He is (6'0 260 lbs) He has relatively small nipples but larger breast area and its definetly fat.

So is 18 too old to be experiencing the late signs of puberty. Is it advisable to be taking nolvadex at 18. I honestly believe that my chest is all fat, since i nor my doctor have felt any gland.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 11:20:54 AM by risingsun »

Offline risingsun

• Posting Member
so you guys think i should just let it go.

I mean my girlfriend doesnt even notice them. I mean she does like touching my nipples but shes never really said anything about them. No one has. But i still notice extra fat around there.

I guess I SHOULDNT mess around with Nolvadex RIGHT ??

But again I dont want to look back 4 years from now and say damn i should have done something.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024