Author Topic: Alternative Solution  (Read 5617 times)

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
Hello all,

I have been working on a solution  to my gyne problem and believe it or not..  most problem seems  to come from bad chi build up and  etheral body and most likely causal/soul body..   As  soon  as i come with the final plan and   it works  for me  then i will post it here for people   to try it on  their  own..

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
wow sounds great cant wait to try it....all the plastic surgeons are probably losing sleep thinking about all the money they're gonna lose.

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
i am almost 95% sure it has to do with people been a woman in the past life..  Now  people who deals  with chi energy will say no it is just bad chi  that build up..

Does anyone know  where  i can get cheap radionic box/device????

Offline Hypo-is-here

i am almost 95% sure it has to do with people been a woman in the past life..  Now  people who deals  with chi energy will say no it is just bad chi  that build up..

Does anyone know  where  i can get cheap radionic box/device????

There is and always will be as much evidence for your assertion/belief as there is for gynecomastia being caused by;

A vindictive inflatable taco from Bristol called "stange betty".

or

Avalanches in Colorado- not European ones you understand.

or

Full Moons and tides when eating pizza

or

Russell Grant's toilet trips

or

Bad renditions of Voodoo Chile by Hendrix impersonators

or

Mind control

or

Witchcraft in Romania

or

Masturbations/sexual intercourse

or

Christian Aid

or

Poor African Poetry

or

The number of Window cleaners you irritate over the years

or

The amount of School you missed as a child

or

Your ipod music selection.

or

How about gynecomastia being the cause of a secret alien plot in conjunction with the CIA calculated to make us all look like titts to wit no evidence can ever be found?  :D

Personally if I was to plump for the cause of gynecomastia out of the insanity above (that includes your explanation) I would say in your case- that your ipod music selection would be the best bet.  Of course it could relate to medical science and proven endocrine causes……Nar that would be just daft  ::)

P.S

Check check….1 2 3…Just making sure I am still in the real world with a bit of humour….. check :-/

« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 11:18:23 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Well done Hypo. I think that just about covers everything.

I'm all for live and let live, but I was beginning to think it was me, as that is the 2nd crackpot idea I have seen on these boards in a week.

Maybe I need a holiday.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:22:02 PM by Time_to_fix_it »
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
No matter what your belief or religion is we all have had past lives and when we die in this present life we will have an afterlife.

Offline Hypo-is-here

No matter what your belief or religion is we all have had past lives and when we die in this present life we will have an afterlife.

I see, thank you for clarifying matters for me, clearly given your unequivocal statement you’re obviously privy to information pertaining to the answer to life the universe and everything.  Einstein thought he had a unifying theory hence his famous quote “god does not play dice with the universe”; unfortunately he was unable to evidence his thoughts.

I presume you are more intelligent and have the evidence for your assertions/belief and that gynecomastia is part of this universal truth that can be evidenced?

I wait in anticipation of your hocus pocus/ludicrous source material/subjective meandering deluded twaddle……Errr I mean substantiated and well founded evidence….excuse the slip of the tongue.

I mean if you didn’t have well founded evidence;  that would make you full of crap and simply making bizarre and weird unfounded statements and I’m sure you wouldn’t waste our time with that type of thing.  That would be like me replying to someone I thought lacked the mental capacity to understand the difference between evidenced reality and a padded cell because I was ill and bored……and I would Never do that.  

Well done Hypo. I think that just about covers everything.

I'm all for live and let live, but I was beginning to think it was me, as that is the 2nd crackpot idea I have seen on these boards in a week.

Maybe I need a holiday.

Time- if you take that holiday could you leave room in your suitcase for an ill/upset incredulous atheist?

My BS belief of the day....

No matter what your belief or religion is we have clearly all developed gynecomastia because rabbits and mice continue to live- if we nail them all to trees then we will cure the problem.......this is not true but it is a fact ::)

Like all religions, the Holy Religion of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both Logic and Faith. We have Faith that She is Pink; we Logically know that She is Invisible, because we can't see Her.

Has my madness hit the rails yet?

Humour Pffff who needs it ::)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 02:46:07 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Hypo-is-here, that's one of the funniest things I have ever read.  You have a wonderfully twisted way of using the english language to make a sensible point.  Thanks for that.

Edit:

I actually believe in a form of afterlife, which doesn't involve reincarnation.  I just can't help enjoying the debate and humor value of  Hypo-is-here's posts, even if they contradict one of my own beliefs.  
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 06:24:38 PM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
Do you actually think  i will come  to this forum and post that i have an alternative solution but steps to it is spiritual in nature..  I see why people come up with solutions  to disease and  they dont give it for free intead they sell it for a price because of ignorance and closed mind people in the world..

Mr nip,

Do you mind telling me your afterlife belief please

Offline Hypo-is-here

Do you actually think  i will come  to this forum and post that i have an alternative solution

I see.

Hello all,

I have been working on a solution  to my gyne problem and believe it or not..  most problem seems  to come from bad chi build up and  etheral body and most likely causal/soul body..   As  soon  as i come with the final plan and   it works  for me  then i will post it here for people   to try it on  their  own..

In the next life you might be afforded a better memory so you can remember what you have previously said to avoid contradictions.

If reincarnation is a grand unifying design and I have it all wrong then I hope to come back next time as a ladies bicycle seat in a gym that way nice arses could mount me as opposed to daft ones speak to me, because irrespective of the merits of your belief system they certainly have nothing to do with gynecomastia.  

I must go now otherwise my cup of tcha will be out of celestial alignment or to put it another way it will go cold and not properly accompany my toast.

I’ll drink my tea, eat my toast, think of England and retain my gallows humour whilst secretly hoping that there is truth in reincarnation so that you may come back as the Parus major or great breast as it is better known.  

Check 1 2 3 sanity calling all cars Check 1 2 3 praying for nuclear holocaust to avoid the sites new found nutters Check.

humour Pffff that'll get you nowhere ::)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
you are a ziggie boo from zanidu!

ffs  good comedy eh

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
as much respect as i have for the logic that inspired the cult of the pink unicorn (may her hooves never be shod), i think it'd important to respect others' beliefs, even if we feel certain they're crazy.  strangely enough, there are respectable scholarly investigations like out of the university of virginia suggesting that reincarnation is not as whacked out as it sounds, IF you approach it from an evidential angle instead of a theoretical one.  that doesn't mean you don't uphold scientific standards, but any science that turns into automatic dogma is dead.  

shefe, i may not expect to agree with it, but i will be willing to read what you have to say when you post again later. just remember that if you say something is testable, it will be tested, and is then also subject to being discredited.  

of course i always said i must have been adolf hitler in a past life to have been cursed with gyne in this one  ;)  
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 08:16:07 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Hypo-is-here

At the heart of my humour was the point below;

irrespective of the merits of your belief system they certainly have nothing to do with gynecomastia.  

There are NO theological papers or material on the belief system of reincarnation that relates to gynecomastia (stating the obvious).  Strangely enough I don’t think any of the theology involved relates to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness or ear wax build-up or athletes foot etc or many other slightly embarrassing but very real conditions  

This is just someone making it up as they go along hence my mocking humour.  

Should we all act with deference and never challenge people making such statements if they are quasi-religious?

Show me where the theological grounds for this connection are.

Do you have a University of Virginia paper on this connection/context?

I Think not!!!!

If I say something that is complete and utter rubbish you would have no trouble telling me so, are you trying to tell me that changes if I put on a pointy hat on and start chanting over cows?

So if I say that I believe in voodoo and that part of my belief system will allow me (no evidence provided mind) to cure athletes foot or dandruff then no one can dare mock?

Dear me Head you have let political correctness muddle you.

I'm off to beat up some Nuns!

P.S

While my humour is in good health...I am not so I'm going now.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 06:11:44 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Hello all,

Good Luck with that ;D .And I by all the power vested in me urge  you to spread your  'plan' to the masses. I believe the gyno'org 'hat of tin foil' which is reserved for such visionarys such as yourself be  dusted off and handed to you. Ignore these doubters and cynics   and go forth .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024