Author Topic: Im goin in the 13th  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
 I got this huge packet of instructions on what not to eat, telling me all these things I must do, and not do before the operation to make things easier for my doctor. You bet your ass im studying tonight. I have to make sure I am as fully prepared as possible, so I can put all the blame on the doc when he messes up. lol Just Kiddin! I'm definetely not in that mindset. I forgave my mom for telling some of her friends about my operation, because shes not good at keeping secrets when shes wasted. She drinks too much, and I guess I can kind of understand that. But anyways, wish me luck everyone. CANT WAIT!!!!!.. O yea, I got perscribed VICODIN!!!!!!!!! hahahaha! ;D

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
ya i've got the instruction book too...im in the 3rd week of october.  can't wait.  rip em out.  i've got to get a physical done by my family dr. and blood work two weeks before the day too.  kinda a pain in the a$$ really...

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I forgave my mom for telling some of her friends about my operation, because shes not good at keeping secrets when shes wasted. She drinks too much, and I guess I can kind of understand that.

We've all done things when drinking that we're embarrassed about or regret.

I don't condone your moms loose lips, I can just understand how it happened.

Offline mdk1974

Hey man.. i'm going in on the 13th also.  In Los Angeles, where are you?  

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
OMG...that's friday the 13th  :o

just kidding. well, not kidding that it's friday the 13th, cuz it is...but i'm sure you'll be fine  ;D

Offline neato

• Posting Member
Tis the season I guess...

I've got mine on the 16th with Delgado.

Break a leg, guys.

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
Mine's on the 18th.  ;D

i'm so nervous though. i'm afraid there will be some problem or something or i'll come out looking unnatural.  :-/

Offline mdk1974

I just found this board and have been reading posts constantly.  I'm anxious because my doctor is doing lipo with no excision.  I'm also getting my abs done too.  :)  I'm calling her office Monday morning to ask about the glandular excision and find out if that is something I should be considering.   I have no doubts about my doctors abilities, so I'm not too woried but I want the most results possible.  

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!

We've all done things when drinking that we're embarrassed about or regret.

Speak for yourself.....  OK... ME TOO.   :-[
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
when i've had too much to drink, i always pick up my cell phone and call EVERYONE i know. i have no idea why i do that. i call people all over the world...including some people who probably don't want to talk to me. and i don't care what time of night it is.

i tell my friends to stop me now.

lesson: friends don't let friends drink and dial.  :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024