Author Topic: A miserable day  (Read 7581 times)

Offline steini

• Silver Member
Hey together.

I got a miserable day today   :(. I slept till 1 'o clock. Woke up .. got pain in my brain, no hunger, absolute low mood. Was surfing in the board the whole day. Wasn't out. Looked at 1000 of Threads, don't know for what I was looking. I am just depressed. I always think, hey .. if it's pubertal, it will go away. And then I start to think about, mmh, im getting 18 in 1 month (Got the gyne for 3 months). Somethings strange, maybe it will not go away as usual, because im too old allready. What do you think about gyne in my age? The Endocrinologist told me, that it doesn't matter what age I am. I'm in the normal range. But I don't know, for myself I think, it will NOT go away. I dont know why, I just think that. I hope I got the wrong feeling.

I still don't know what I should do. Sitting in front of my computer, looking on my screen, searching for answers that doesn't exist.

Simon  :'(

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hey man, if you've only had it 3 months, that's a very hopeful sign.  the problem is getting the endocrinologist to take it seriously.  he'd be right that most cases go away in the first couple of years, but the more advanced it looks like, the more reason you have to maybe try to encourage its remission with a little attention.   you can always ask him about that and/or encourage him to learn more.  a lot of people know gyne at the level of generalities, not serious pathology or therapy.  good luck.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
If you have only had it for 3 months, why not try taking zinc? I hear it helps.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Spleen

"answers that don't exist"?  You know that's not true.  Don't get bogged down in negativity.  Look for answers and take action.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
lol. you guys really ressurected a long dead thread. I think he's been on andractim and is pretty much free from his gyn. now. lol

Offline steini

• Silver Member
I'm not free :(.

It worked for my left side, but did absolutely nothing to the right one.

Getting some bloodwork done on Feb 23, if everything's okay, I'll go for surgery.

Simon

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
God bless it

Offline steini

• Silver Member
Yes, thanks!

Really strange how a breast can differ from the other.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 10:51:01 AM by steini »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
looking at 1000's of threads and looking for answers that don't exist.  that's a story many of us can tell.

Gine2D

I'm not free :(.

It worked for my left side, but did absolutely nothing to the right one.

Getting some bloodwork done on Feb 23, if everything's okay, I'll go for surgery.

Simon

Did they test for Total T, Free T, SHBG, & Estrogen E2?

The E2 is usually the curpit in breast growth.

Sometimes 50mg - 100mg Zinc will help reduce E2.  But do not take more.  More can be too much.

Let us know about the test ranges & levels.  Get a complete copy for your medical records for later life.  It will be you baseline.

Good luck

G
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 05:37:52 AM by Gine2D »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Do you have any pictures compairing the two nipples where the andractim fxed one and not the other? I have yet to see one pictures of actuall visual results from andractim. Im just interested...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024