Author Topic: Where do I start????  (Read 2064 times)

Offline thecman4

• y MB
I'm 21 years old. I'm tired of my gyro. I'm a college student, and I want to concentrate on things related to my education and the college experience as a whole. I am outgoing, but recently I've found myself withdrawing from activities because my clothes don't fit right. In addition, I swear that no matter where I go or what I do people stare at my breasts, or gyno for the P.C. crowd. I the fact hate that many of the women I meet will see me as an inadequate man. I went to a doctor recently and asked him about the condition he said not to worry about it because most of the time the surgery isn't covered by my insurance then sent me on my way. Though, I've now come to understand that sometimes insurance companies do cover the surgery. Secondly, I don’t care about the money. Even though I am on a college student budget, I’m determined to correct my problem. I want to go around him and start the process. I can't live with this condition anymore. I want to have a normal masculine looking chest, and concentrate on my education, my life, rather than who's looking at me or how my shirt is sitting. I need to know where to start. Should I go to a plastic surgeon for a consolation, find another general doctor, or, should I contact an endocrinologist?

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
go to a plastic surgeon for a consultation. that's where you'll probably end up anyway. and if the ps thinks you need tests done, then he'll order them.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I swear that no matter where I go or what I do people stare at my breasts.

After reading that statement, I thought geeze, maybe women feel the same way when we stare at their w(o)(o)bs.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024