Author Topic: Awesome results  (Read 3620 times)

Offline Saxon

• Posting Member
I just had my surgery a week ago.  Lipo to my chin, stomach and love handles.  Also the obvious.  Ultrasonic lipo to my chest and gland removal.  I’m sorry I didn’t take any before pictures.  But my chest was in bad shape.  Puffy nipples and lower mass fat to my lower chest.  When I wore a shirt you can see the puffy nipples
OK.  I took my compression vest off and could not believe the results.  Flat as a board people.  My nipples are the size of a dime and completely flat.  Before looked like I had a golf ball or a small circular sponge under my nipple.  I am grateful to my surgeon and the results. I complained and pushed for gland removal the most.  Awesome job.  I will find some pictures of me before surgery.  As of now I’ll still bruised and black & blue.  And yeah swollen.  Should be in the gym in 3 weeks.  

Thanx for reading my post
Mike from Phoenix, Arizona

Awesome

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Congrats man

You're free....and i am so jealous. I want my dime nips!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 06:21:28 PM by keelo »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey Mike, I'm also from Phx. Who was your PS?

Offline Saxon

• Posting Member
Richard D. Anderson Plastic Surgeon.  Here's their website. http://andersonplasticsurgery.com/   I'm going on this tues to get my stitches off my chest.  Phone number is (602) 885-8528.  I was really grossed out when he showed me the pictures of my gland fat tisue ab the bottles of fat sucked out.  I don't remember a thing.  I woke up all wrapped up.  Took the compression wrap thing off and saw a flat chest like I lost 30 lbs or something.  Awsome.  Like I said.  I will dig up some pictures before and after and post here soon.  I just wanna heal up.  I'm still black and blue.

Offline Saxon

• Posting Member
Ohh yeah.  he is a board plastic surgen 2 times over.  Whatever that means I don't know.  He must be on the board doing something twice.  I know his wife is a partner and does skin care.

Offline Saxon

• Posting Member
If you go for a conseltaion tell them I was his patient.  Micheal Shanley. I had surgery a week ago.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I'm 6 months post op.

As good as your results are, they will only continue to get better.

Congrats on the results.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 09:25:21 PM by jc71 »

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
I'm 6 months post op.

As good as your results are, they will only continue to get better.

Congrats on the results.

You two just make me want to get the surgery done NOW!  LOL

Were the results really that good?  I have to say, it's a relief to hear a couple of guys be very happy with their results, after reading a bunch of people here who have had surgery with disappointing, or even terrible, results...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats Dude....   :D

John.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 05:14:58 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline harmon570

• Posting Member
i too will be a week on wednesday. it is nice to know i am not alone in recovering and having HAD this problem for so many years. glad to hear you got results that make you feel so good. best of luck while you continue to recover.

Offline Jerm

I went to see Dr. Anderson myself and I must say I was not impressed.  I previously had surgery from Dr. Borsand in Scottsdale.  He only did lipo and I was left with with big, ugly, puffy nipples.  Dr. Borsand seemed pleased with his work for reasons I can't begin to understand and thought that I should be pleased too so I went to Dr. Anderson for a second opinion.  Well, it was about 65° F in his examining room and of course my nips constricted up to the size of dimes and my chest looked just fine for his inspection.  I tried to explain to him that under normal circumstances my nipples puff out substantially and my areolas measure up to 1.5" in diameter; it's like night and day!  He didn't seem to understand, or maybe he didn't care -- I'm not sure.  He remarked sarcastically that I could run a few laps around the building to warm up and then laughed.  He then told me that I was just being picky because I'm a young male and young males are always the most difficult customers when it comes to cosmetic surgery.  Since I got nothing out of him for my $50 consultation fee I thought I might as well see his wife about some minor acne scarring I have on my face.  She told me flat out that there's absolutely nothing at all that can be done about acne scarring and anyone that tried to tell me differently was lying.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  So if you got good results from Dr. Richard D. Anderson (isn't that the actor who played McGyver, by the way?) I'm happy for you but to me he came off like a pompous ass that had very little understanding of gynecomstia.  It looks like I'm going to have to travel to see Dr. Bermant to get the results I want.  I really hate to travel that far but he seems to be the only surgeon around that really understands gynecomastia.  If anyone knows of another expert closer to Phoenix, AZ please let me know!

-Jerm

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
Speaking from a guy that got talking into lipo only, your results will change.  I had my surgery at the end of April and one side is larger than the other.  In one side the swelling subsided well after 1 week.  I hope for your sake that the surgery lasts but I wouldn't doubt within the next year or so that you'll see gyno starting to reappear because no gland was removed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024