Author Topic: ...just told my mom  (Read 3175 times)

Offline x_JAMES_x

• Posting Member
here's how it goes so far... i'm eamiling with her

Me: I want to have plastic surgery..

mom: on what?

Me: my chest...

mom: To have what done?

Me: lipo...

its no secret i have gyne.. i wonder what she's gonna say?? im shaking!@

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey good start.  try giving her more than one sentence at a time.  tell her how its effected you and tell her you have gynecomastia (it has a name)  if she doesn't agree, ask if you can at least get a dr.'s opinion before she gives you a definitive NO!.  :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 07:02:52 AM by jc71 »

Offline rcbrown23

Dude...if your going to tell her (and you should), just come out and tell her. No reason to "beat around the bush". If your doing it my email, then it really shouldn't be that difficult.

Tell her you have a problem that effects you very much psychologically, as well as pysically. Let her know that this "disease" or condition is well known for causing mental effects, even if the psyical effect does not look that bad.

Then tell her there is a common procedure out there, that can be done in a matter of a couple hours, that could really change your life for the better. The only problem is that it costs money. If you be honest and really let her know how much this affects you, I'll bet you'll have a lot bigger chance of her helping out.

If you just say "I want to have plastic surgery", she will not understand and probably think your crazy for even asking.

Think about it...good luck...

Peace         -Brown

Offline x_JAMES_x

• Posting Member
I doubt she'd think I'm crazy, I mean.. she's had stuff done.. she wants bigger boobs... i should tell her she can have mine  ;D

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Off to a good start. Since you mom is into the whole plastic surgery thing, she may be more understanding and supportive.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
xjamesx, what happened to your conversation?

Did mom tell you to wait your turn? :)

Offline x_JAMES_x

• Posting Member
I think she started ignoring it because she didn't say anything about it last night. I'll bring it up again though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024