Author Topic: can this be gyno??  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Chundel

hello all eversince i was a little boy since i can remeber i was always told to wear bra and stuff and well now that im 18 years old im sick of it i usually wear tight shirts and they tend to force my "boobs" down and they look more like pecs lol but sometimes it really is noticiable now i am not overweight i am 5 foot 11.5 inches and weigh 110lbs i am extreeeeemly skinny and then i have these boobs i have tryed excericise and it just doesnt work, so as i was researching this i found this site and decided it cant hurt to ask so now im her. so can this be gyno and is it only lipo that can help and how much does this cost cause being the college boy i am im broke  :-/ so yeah info will be nice

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
might be gyno, might just be where your body naturally holds fatty tissue. either way (glandular tissue or fatty tissue) it sounds like in your case surgery may be the only way to "fix" it to your liking -- whether that just be a bit of lipo and/or excision of glandular mass

Offline Chundel

i really dont mind doing wieghts as i would preferre that as its free lol and well is it possible to "cure" it with weight training cause apperently its not thats what I heard and if not and i have to do lipo how much does it cost (please use curency units) thx

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hello all eversince i was a little boy since i can remeber i was always told to wear bra and stuff and well now that im 18 years old im sick of it i usually wear tight shirts and they tend to force my "boobs" down and they look more like pecs lol but sometimes it really is noticiable now i am not overweight i am 5 foot 11.5 inches and weigh 110lbs i am extreeeeemly skinny and then i have these boobs i have tryed excericise and it just doesnt work, so as i was researching this i found this site and decided it cant hurt to ask so now im her. so can this be gyno and is it only lipo that can help and how much does this cost cause being the college boy i am im broke  :-/ so yeah info will be nice

guys who don't have gyne don't usually have stories like this.  guys who do, do.  welcome.  

weight training is good op prep but will not fix it.  whether you get lipo or excision depends on the composition, which only an exam will tell you for sure.   cost depends on where you are, the ps, etc.,  but brace yourself for around $3-6k.  
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:01:24 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I paid $3875 for lipo and excision.  Most of us with few exceptions have found that working out and losing weight had little effect in resolving the gyne.  There are plenty of benefits to being fit, but gyne and fitness are two completely separate issues.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024