Author Topic: I went to an endocrinologist  (Read 2165 times)

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Hi all!
I had my check.The doctor said I have no hormonal imbalances. He said my endocrine system is ok and every kind of drug could only make things worse, perturbating a well balanced situation. He also said that my condition is only due to the fact that my pubertal gyno only partially regressed with time, but , although I'm already 23, the regression process can slowly continue.Is this stamement true??
Every answer will be really appreciated.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline flex1appeal

Sure, it can still regress over time. Will it regress to nothing over time? The answer is probably not. Only time can tell how much the gyno will regress. But more than likely, you will always have some residual gyno if it hasn't regressed completely by this age.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Hi all!
I had my check.The doctor said I have no hormonal imbalances. He said my endocrine system is ok and every kind of drug could only make things worse, perturbating a well balanced situation. He also said that my condition is only due to the fact that my pubertal gyno only partially regressed with time, but , although I'm already 23, the regression process can slowly continue.Is this stamement true??
Every answer will be really appreciated.

Never accept the word normal.

Ask for a copy of your hormonal tests including reference ranges and post them on the site and get other laymans views (If I had a pound for the amount of times I have read normal, where the endo or gp has failed to test correctly or has made a mistake- I would buy a new cpu with all the dough).

« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 10:29:20 AM by Hypo-is-here »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024