Author Topic: Anyone know about the weekly drain??  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hey guys whats up?, Im so happy to have it over with. My mood has changed so dramatically within the last week. I can even tell by my looks, its almost like im shining now!. Like Flexappeal once told me, it really is improving day by day. Im worrying alot less know. But anyways let me get to the point.... My surgeon is having me go back to his office up to three more times, in order to drain my breasts with a needle, while im awake, and in full conciousness! He did it once already ,and I felt like I was going to pass out as I was leaving the place.
He said it would hurt less every time, but I dont under stand how, on the count of that my breasts are healing, and gaining sensation. Anyone had a similar experience?

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well, that area is still sensitive from the operation so it hurts when he puts in the needle. the area will be less sensitive/the wound won't be as "Fresh" so it won't hurt as much. i went to my doc the day after the operation 'cause i heard fluid but he told me he didn't want to put a needle into a fresh wound. i still hear fluid but he told me to leave it be for now and i'll be back in a week.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024