Author Topic: And the doctoc says Gyne is pure fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2395 times)

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
Today I went to a doctor and showed him my chest in order to get it fixed (puffy case).

He took a look and then asked me if I take steroids (since i'm physically in good condition) and then asked me if I have any problems in my sexual life...

well I said I dont take steroids and I'm only 18 and haven't had sexual problems. Now here comes the intresting part:

He askes me to go besides his bed and he checkes my eyes! I thought gyne has maybe some relationships with my eyes...but then, he askes me to take off my pants! I mean wtf...he started touching my pe*nnis and balls in a very wierd way...although he knew I had no hormonal problems.

After all his researches on my body  ;D he tells me...u have no gyne...Then I asked him but why are my nipples so big and keeping in mind my body fat in very low...then he said: gyne is pure fat and you are overweight... ( trained for 5 years, bodybuilding)

I just might give up and accept my nipples...something i always thought is impossible to do...any comments would be nice.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Lol just find another doc.
For what its worth my doc asked me if I have sexual problems too, but he didnt massage my balls!

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
If you are worried, I would also suggest seeing another doctor.  I have been told that even an experienced plastic surgeon who operates on people with Gyne can never quite be sure how much is fat and how much is gland until he removes it, as the fat cells are mixed in with the gland.

Secondly, it is perfectly normal for a doctor to want to examine your testicles if you have Gyne.  One of his first thoughts will be about your testosterone levels, and given that we produce testosterone in the testicles, it is the first thing he will want to check for lumps etc.  Likewise a persons libido can be an early indication of low testosterone levels which maybe the gause of Gyne.  If after the physical examination a doctor has any concerns he will (or should) refer you onto an Endocrinologist to have your blood hormone levels checked.

So don't worry .. having your testicles examined and your sexual drive discussed is perfectly normal.  In fact if my doctor didn't ask such questions in the early stages I would dump him pretty quickly.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I agree with nonini.  Go get another opinion.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
if you are in such good shape, that's probably why he wanted to see down there, LOL. yeah, if you're in good shape then your gyne is prob mostly glandular tissue. go talk to another doc.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
My 1st PS asked the same thing.

I developed gyne at age 14 and started taking steriods from age 21 - 23. He was absolutely convinced that I was lying to him about when I developed gyne and wanted to blame it on the steriod use.

He also checked my nads and said it would be unlikely that I have any children (at the time, my wife was pregnant with our first).

What a fool. He was also the only doctor I interviewed without a consultation fee. Now I know why.

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
True...but it makes me wonder how do they become doctors?? As an active doctor with many patiens in a day he thinks gyne is fat...well thats how my day went through  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024