Author Topic: Antidepressants and Surgery Results  (Read 2914 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Does anyone here have the balls.  No, scratch that. Does anyone here have the maturity to admit that during their surgery they were taking antidepressants? If so, do you feel the drug effected your surgical results? There's a real debate in another thread and I think it would do everyone some good to get a 2nd or 22nd opinion from guys who've been on it.  Thanks. :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
In all the 31 years that I had Gyne, I never once took any anitdepressant medication.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I did once a few years ago (say 5 ) But i would have to say it wasn't gyne-related depression...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I did once a few years ago (say 5 ) But i would have to say it wasn't gyne-related depression...

Likewise, although mine was 3 years ago.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Does anyone here have the balls.  No, scratch that. Does anyone here have the maturity to admit that during their surgery they were taking antidepressants? If so, do you feel the drug effected your surgical results? There's a real debate in another thread and I think it would do everyone some good to get a 2nd or 22nd opinion from guys who've been on it.  Thanks. :)

Depression? Smoking the bong is a better way to get happy, which could also result in bigger titts and bad grades, and car accidents and death.

Come on, Fred, I really don't see the purpose for antidepressants. I aint depressed or nothing.

If you are depressed and have suicidal thoughts, wouldn't you want to live to see the day in which you get surgery, become boobless, and be able to see the ugly excised scrambled egg-like glands and butter that was causing you all that weakness inside of your poor ole sad heart?

Now that is a perfect depression remedy!
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
As always, very eloquently said Bubby.  You've truly got a gift for words. :-/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 04:46:59 PM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024