Author Topic: how can they claim this?...estrogenex  (Read 2108 times)

Offline gynesux22

• Posting Member
How can they claim Prevention and reversal of Gynecomastia on this product...it sounds too good to be true...It does not say possible prevention...it says it DOES... //http://herbal-remedies-usa.stores.yahoo.net/estrogenex.html

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Diet pill and dietary supplement companies regularly claim their products can do things they can't really do.  This is nothing new.  The one thing those products do very effectively is transfer money from the pockets of suckers into their own.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Call me an old cynic (again), but the phrase ... snake oil ... springs to my mind.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
herbal medicine isn't heavily regulated, so they can claim whatever they want.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
On product marketed in the U.S. They can get away with claiming almost anything if there is a disclaimer to the effect that their statements have not been reviewed by the Food and drug administration.

Another common ploy is market a product claiming that results MAY appear in as little as two weeks but at least three months of regular usage is recommended. the product is then warranted for 30 days. They hook people with the quick result claim and guarantee offer; but if you should try to make good on their guarantee, they simply say you did not take their product as advised. Do the math.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024