Author Topic: Surgery with Dr Jacobs tomorrow morning!  (Read 4902 times)

Offline njknight

• Silver Member
  • I have gyno?  Doo!!!!!!
Well, the time has finally come.  After years of being shy about my condition, hiding my coindition, and then being unable to afford to fix my condition.  I am finally having my surgery toimorrow morning Sept 05, 2006 with Dr Jacobs.  I will let you all know how it goes and post pics as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Offline njknight

• Silver Member
All done.  I had lipo plus excession.  Went smooth.  Lots of soreness but no real pain.  I have to say I have not taken any of the pain killers that were given to me.  A little uncomfortable cause your chest is sore, but that is all. I am about 48 hours post op now.  Getting ready to take first shower and see a preview of my results.  I will post pics as soon as I can.

Offline njknight

• Silver Member
By the way, cost was $6700.

Offline njknight

• Silver Member
Well, took off the binder and all bandages as I was directed to do.  Chest is "flat as a board" as Dr Jacobs said once surgery was complete.  I will say no bruising at all.  I was told to take an over the counter herb Boiron Arnica to control any bruising.  Man that stuff works! Not even a small bruise.  I was disappointed once the vest came off for shower.  My chest sure is flat but now my belly stands out a little more.  I also thought that I had some muscle under all that stuff, but like I said my chest is flat as hell.  No muscle tone at all. Can not wait to hit the gym in a few weeks.

Offline jersey

• Posting Member
congrats to you...looking forward to some before and after pics...remember to give the healing time!  i am 3 months now post-op with dr jacobs and i think i am almost healed...still a little tender.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Congratulations. Hope your heeling provess goes well planed.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline nygyne067

I have my surgery with Dr Jacobs scheduled for 2 weeks from now. He told me he will try lipo from a small incision under the arm and try to lipo from there. If that fails then he will make an incision around the breast area. Is that what he did with you? Did he decide to cut around the breast during the surgery itself or did he decide that beforehand?

Thanks!

Offline njknight

• Silver Member
Well with me, he had the same situation.  He tried lipo first, but eventually he had to make a very small insicion around the nipple.  He is very good.  All insicion points are very small and barely noticeable.  I had minor bruising few days after.  The Arnica stuff he asked you to take will help.  I never even took any of the pain killers.  It is really like hard work out, when you just real sore.  The most annoying thing about whole thing, is wearing vest, 10 more days to go and sleeping on my back.  Very small scars.  My chest is flat as a board though.  Love it no more jiggle when I hit a pot hole.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
do you have any before and after pics ? congrats

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Im getting my surgery with Dr. Jacobs in about 6 months. Until then I will be working hard to get all the rest of the money, as well as hitting the gym hard and going on a diet to lose all the extra fat... after I get my gyno surgery I will completely turn my life around and get a great body, sick and tired of fat and gyno, manboobs and all that crap...
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024