Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Mason 2 days ago  (Read 3018 times)

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
Hey guys, just thought I'd give everyone a quick rundown on my surgery experience.

I had my surgery performed by Dr. Mark Mason who is located in Southlake, Texas. First off, Dr. Mason was very polite and considerate as he could tell I was nervous about the procedure. His nurse Stacy assisted him was very nice as well. I was given only given local aenesthesia (lidocaine) to numb my areola/nipple area. I stayed awake for the duration of the surgery which was only about 1 and 15 min. The entire time Dr. Mason and his nurse talked to me and kept me feeling calm. Dr. Mason even asked me if I wanted to know exactly what he was doing step by step but I really didn't feel like it (dude who wants to know there's a knife in your nipple? lol). After removing the tissue he held it out in front of me so I could see it and even let me take some of it home in a vile lol. Also, after he removed the tissue he made sure to ask and make sure I satisfied with the new flatness of nipples or if I felt that I needed more tissue removed. He stiched me up afterwards and allowed me to stand up and view the results before being placed in foam and a compression vest. The pain was very minimal and I was able to drive myself home after the surgery. The whole experience was very chill and lax in my opinion. I felt totally relaxed during the surgery and I was overjoyed when I got to see the results :) :)

If you live in Fort Worth or the suburb areas I would definetly suggest seeing Dr. Mason. Very well educated man, very polite, and most of all he always listened to me as a patient.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 11:18:18 PM by boomheadshot »

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Good luck with the recovery process.  Just remember the results are not instantaneous.  

Offline nargle

• Posting Member
That's really good boomheadshot, we need more choices for gynecomastia surgeons in Texas.  Have/Can you post some pics?

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
I'll post some 1 week post-op pics thursday morning.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024