Author Topic: all done  (Read 4236 times)

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
took a cab both ways. all was very simple worst part was the 4 hour wait between chek in and surgery. he paid after he did the lipo it went flat so no excision so we wil see how that goes

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
I only had liposuction and it turned out good.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
i hope its good too.and i might also get a bit of money back he said

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
That sounds really weird to have the PS cut around the nipple.  :o

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
That sounds really weird to have the PS cut around the nipple.  :o

???  

Offline Hypo-is-here

I only had liposuction and it turned out good.

You are a first!!!

I have never EVER previously heard of anyone on this site stating that they were happy with lipo only.

Do you fancy sharing your before and after photos?

How long are you post op?

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

You are a first!!!

I have never EVER previously heard of anyone on this site stating that they were happy with lipo only.

Worried about the same thing, but what can you do? I dont expect him to excise if he feels its flat so its a tougth situation, will just have to wait and see.
Although I have seen some pretty good lipo only results at www.locateadoc.com

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05

You are a first!!!

My PS has my photos, and I haven't talked to him for a while. My surgery was in August 2005.

The left-side was pretty large and saggy although nobody could tell I had gyne even with a fairly small t-shirt. The lipo got rid of my puffy nipples and everything,  but I still have to workout to keep the skin tight around the left-side.

The PS said my case was moderate before the operation. It was a lot worse than just puffy nipples.

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
Did anyone know about your surgery? I want to get it done without telling anyone, think it's possible?

3/4 of my immediate family members know.

You could do it without anyone knowing if you live alone.

Offline Techhie

• Posting Member
  • The Best Decision I ever made! FlatChest Rules!!
Guess it depends on your situation. In mine I have told no one, so far. My sister is driving me to and from the hospital and will talk to my PS so she will know what I am doing. I think I have made a big enough point with her that this is personal and private so I think she will honor my wishes. If I had someone else to do the driving I would not tell her at this point. But the person doing the driving would have to know some stuff. For the folks here who drive themselves I can see that they could have the surgery without anyone else knowing.
9.0 weeks Post-Op! And talk about Excellent Results! WhewHew!!!

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Did anyone know aobut your surgery? I want to get it done without telling anyone, think it's possible?

nobody knows about mine. i took a cab both ways, pain was quite minimal

Offline Hypo-is-here

Worried about the same thing, but what can you do? I dont expect him to excise if he feels its flat so its a tougth situation, will just have to wait and see.
Although I have seen some pretty good lipo only results at www.locateadoc.com

You fire his ass and get someone who will perform the procedure that makes sense/that you see fit.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

You fire his ass and get someone who will perform the procedure that makes sense/that you see fit.

you dont understand, we agreed on lipo and excision. but after just the lipo he says it was flat so u cant expect him to still do the excision.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless

it can work for some people, but the tissue has to not be dense and fibrous, which is why in keeping with what you say so many have been unhappy with what can be left behind.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Hypo-is-here

you dont understand, we agreed on lipo and excision. but after just the lipo he says it was flat so u cant expect him to still do the excision.

What do you mean but just after the lipo?

I presume you were not awake during the procedure, so how did he consult you mid-procedure?

If he did lipo first that is because you didn’t demand/state exactly what you wanted and what the bottom line was with your expectations.  If you were under local anesthetic, I would be informing him that “his timing” in terms of consultation was not exactly good and that he should do what was agreed- in other words again coming back to your bottom line and expectations.

If this was me this simply would not and could not have happened- letting it happen is an error in communication…..either yours with the surgeon or ours because perhaps I am not correctly interpreting what you are saying- if that is so you would have to clarify what went on.

it can work for some people, but the tissue has to not be dense and fibrous, which is why in keeping with what you say so many have been unhappy with what can be left behind.  

Wrong.  Gynecomastia does not have to be dense and/or fibrous.  Glandular mass is simply not removed by lipo suction irrespective of whether it is in the proliferation phases or not.  If you have any underlying glandular mass irrespective of its nature (and you can’t know for sure prior to a surgeon getting in there) and you have lipo only, then you are left with the glandular mass- which is often now more obvious.  

This is why so many people here have been left unhappy by lipo only.

Of course if you have no glandular mass and have lipo suction then it can be successful, I am not saying it can’t be.  I am just saying that this is the first person I have seen here that has ever been happy with lipo only- not that it can’t be successful.

But again because of the inability to accurately diagnose pre op, I think it is always a bad choice for people to go for lipo only as too much is left to chance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024