Author Topic: Nipple Sensitivity Post Op?  (Read 2737 times)

Offline James82

I've been thinking about surgery as an option. I have really really sensitive nipples, and I like them this way. And as weird as it may sound I don't know if I can climax without nipple stimulation, so I don't want to lose the feeling in them. Has having surgery permanently decreased the feeling/sensitivity in any of your nipples?

Offline Hypo-is-here

I've been thinking about surgery as an option. I have really really sensitive nipples, and I like them this way. And as weird as it may sound I don't know if I can climax without nipple stimulation, so I don't want to lose the feeling in them. Has having surgery permanently decreased the feeling/sensitivity in any of your nipples?

Surgery has an effect in this regard, differing amounts of insensitivity for differing people, it can last for differing amounts of time and can be permanent- it is variable from surgeon to surgeon, from surgical technique to surgeical technique and even differ with the same surgeon and technique from one operation to the next.

For most guys this isn't really an issue.  I can't feel my nipples- 9 months post op, but I certainly couldn't give a toss...er poor language....i'm not bothered by that at all.  

If this is such an issue for you then I would say do not have surgery as that is the only way to guarentee not to have a problem.  If you say "but I can't just leave it because the gynecomastia bothers me".  I would then say well choose what is more important to you.

If that tunrs out to be getting rid of the gynecomastia
then go and see some surgeons and make them aware of your individual concerns.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Good advice as usual from Hypo.
Grandpa Dan

Offline The Real Deal

• Posting Member
  • Click below for my before and after shots!
All I can say is my Doctor told me this could be an issue. As I sit here at about 10 weeks, I have lost all sensation in both of my nipples. You have to weigh out the issues, to me there was nothing to consider, see my before and after pics and you will know why.
Good luck in your decision :)
"The Real Deal" knows how you feel!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I definitely have less sensation in my nipples.

If you're a guy who needs that to get off, then that can be a problem.

I've lived my life so insecure about my chest that I never let chicks touch it and therefore get along just fine with less feeling in that area.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024