Author Topic: Finally  (Read 3411 times)

Offline GALD_MAN1000

• Posting Member
  • Free as a bird who just got out of jail
after about 12 months of my actual realisation that i had gyne, my op is booked for 31st march. i dont think i am lucky, i know i acted apon it with balls. it takes courage to tell someone that you have a problem and i am thankful that i have the opertunity to have the op done. i am nervous already. i told some of my friends i was going away. i have two brothers who dont know about it yet, but i may be "sleeping at a friends". Then have a really sore chest from gym. hahaha. The 31st will be the happiest day of my life, this sh!t has effected me so bad and lost me many of oppertunities. THANK YOU GYNECOMASTIA.ORG!! and everyone else too!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Thank You! for sharing your good news.

Keep a good Positive attitude and I'm sure all will go well.

Best of luck
Grandpa Dan

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Im march 29 dude

ill be there with you all the way
... and the saga continues

Offline Spleen

Good news & Good luck!

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
     I tip my hat to you bro. Good luck, keep us posted on your results after post op. ;)

I-H-G
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Good luck to both of you. You are going to need a few days maybe a week or so, away from people if you want to keep the whole ordeal a secret. 1, 2, 3, and ever 4 days post op for me, I looks like crap, because of how uncomfortable I was. For some reason around the 1 week mark, everything feels normal again. Maybe because thats when you stop taking the antibiotics?

OR you can make a up a pre excuse, and tell them you have a swollen gland in your chest the doctor wants to remove to make sure its not canerous. They will all understand that.  
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
That must take a lot of energy to hide it from your two brothers.  The gyne or the surgery.

Offline GALD_MAN1000

• Posting Member
  • Free as a bird who just got out of jail
it takes more energy to decide how many shirts and stuff to wear to school, and hide it from EVERYONE. oh well march 31st my life begins.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats and Good Luck with the surgery. Keep us informed...  ;)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 04:54:27 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline markdc

• Posting Member
Congratulations and good luck with everything on the 31st
Mark

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024