Author Topic: help question...  (Read 1997 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
im like 5-8 1 50 lbs 18y/o..im not fat but i could lose a few pounds...i dont think the glands in my chest are huge and very noticable..it actually makes my chest look more muscular...however..my nipples stick out through my shirt..what should i do about this...can i just get lipo and will that be less expenive..what are u opinions

Offline jeremiahj

• Posting Member
i think you need to go to a doctor man. you shouldnt rely on uneducated advice over teh internet

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
i think you need to go to a doctor man. you shouldnt rely on uneducated advice over teh internet

General practicioners often don't recognize the gynecomastia condition, sending the sufferer away with no answer except "it's not that bad".  
This web site has helped countless numbers of us understand our condition by the sharing of information and opinions.  I agree that a doctor (endocrynologist and/or plastic surgeon) should be consulted, but this site and its members can be a valuable source of information and support.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

It's very hard to get advice on a situation only described to us. Better to help if pictures were provided. Do you have any pictures of your problem so we can look at it? I am not one to recommend anything if I do not know the full extent of the problem.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if the nips are prominent, probably gyne.  lipo versus excision is for a doc to say but lipo, which might cost a little less is mostly for soft tissue only cases.  

jeremiahj, he probably knows few people here are doctors, and there's a disclaimer on the page.  unfortunately though many people here know more about gyne than many general physicians or general surgeons.  doesn't mean they have to know how to operate, but they might know the subject a little better.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024