Author Topic: Help me please  (Read 3769 times)

Offline Dianoetic

Hi, im 22yrs old and have a problem. My left breast is huge, has only just recently grown out.. what's weird is that i've noticed no change in my right breast's size :o

I am skinny, so to say this change has gone unnoticed would be a big lie. I feel so uncomfortable, i don't want to leave the house any more. What should I do kind people?

Offline Nikola

massage the one you want to grow for an hour every day, if your nipples get hard its a good sign.

It works better if someone does it for you

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
massage the one you want to grow for an hour every day, if your nipples get hard its a good sign.

It works better if someone does it for you

Is that supposed to be some kind of joke or do you really believe what you posted?  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Nikola

Is that supposed to be some kind of joke or do you really believe what you posted?  

Offcourse i believe that, i have helped many with this problem.

If anyone wants help i am glad to offer it.

Offline Dianoetic

please, this is serious business, if you are not going to help out please stay out of my thread.

to Nikola, thanks, I'll get my mother to help me out. How long before I should expect results?

Offline ObiJohn

• I lean left

Offcourse i believe that, i have helped many with this problem.

If anyone wants help i am glad to offer it.

I've tried this... it is excellent advice. I had alot of trouble with breast imbalance in the past and I'm much more comfortable with my body.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
My question was "serious business" too.  That reply about the breast-growing massage just  seemed very far fetched to me.   By your post I never would have guessed that you actually WANTED them both LARGER anyway.  Maybe I was wrong, and if I was I'll be the first to admit it.  In fact, the idea of massaging a larger breast onto a chest would definitely appeal to the countless women who go in  for breast augmentation surgery each year.  I wonder why this procedure isn't more widely used by small-breasted women.   I didn't mean to be so insensitive to this highly-enlightening thread.      ;)  

« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 01:40:24 PM by Mr_Nip »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i question the massage suggestion noting that both its advocates had histories of 1 and 2 posts each.  massage is for helping to gradually breaking down scar tissue if it develops after an op.  i've never seen anything yet suggesting it would work on gyne tissue.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline ObiJohn

• I lean left
i don't think its a widely accepted practice, but i don't need much excuse to massage myself and i'm reaping the benefits.

Nikola, have you ever tried this technique with a growth enhancing gel of any sort? Perhaps, even, just butter or margarine?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
tried posting the other day, the board was acting up.  let's see if we can clear up the confusion now.  

dianoetic wants to be rid of his gyne.  he needs to completely ignore obijohn and nikola.  

obijohn and nikola, like blatino and all the other guy-t*t fetishists, are abusing this site to do the internet equivalent of phone s*x.  that's why they're talking to dianoetic about massage and lube and enhancement gels, while pretending to be talking about a cure.   unfortunately mr_nip then accidentally misread dianoetic as being interested in growing it instead of losing it, an easy mistake if you don't read carefully.  (btw i like your flat busted motto.)  

guys like obijohn and nikola and blatino are not only no source for advice here, they are a threat to the useful functioning of this board as a source of info.  if i were merle i'd have banned every single one of them instantly.  dia, if you're had it for more than a couple of years, getting rid of it involves surgery.  if you look into a compression garment, which is kind of like a fairly tight undershirt, you can hide it a little. since you're out of your teens your hormones should be more stable and an op is possible for a good couple thousand, but you want somebody who's experienced at doing gyne specifically, not just making cuts.    

maybe that's a start on some real answers instead of a couple of net pervs trolling here for their jollies  >:(
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 03:57:06 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Hypo-is-here

I tried to post this post...

This thread might be a hoax, with might being the operative word.

The answers in this thread have;

ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS IN FACT.

Only Mr Nip and HeadHeldHigh have offered reasonable replies.

There is ZERO evidence that the bizarrely held notions expressed here are anything other than bizarre twaddle.

There are NO medical papers that have EVER been produced that have suggested  anything that is being said.

With ZERO basis in fact, ZERO evidence, ZERO endocrinologists, ZERO andrologists, ZERO plastic surgeons and ZERO research suggesting anything being said;

It is about as honest and realistic to say that massage works as it is to say the moon is made of cheese.

Offline Hypo-is-here

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by This thread might be a hoax, with might being the operative word.

The answers in this thread have;

ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS IN FACT.

Only Mr Nip and HeadHeldHigh have offered reasonable replies.

There is ZERO evidence that the bizar
»

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024