Author Topic: Finally had surgery with Dr Bermant  (Read 4756 times)

Offline sux2bme

• Silver Member
  • Nips have been nipped
Hi,
I finally had surgery with Dr Bermant last week and initial results are looking great!  I had a minor case that he said was a "finesse" operation and I couldn't believe there was almost no pain, swelling or bruising after the surgery.  I had a stomach ache the night after surgery from something I must of eaten and it dwarfed the discomfort of surgery.  If it wasn't for the small bandages over the incisions you would be hard pressed to even tell I had surgery.  When I saw it for the first time I almost didn't think anything had been done from the lack of damage.  

Now my chest is really flat.  I can't see the nipple area as they are covered but if it stays to the contour that is there now with the bandages it will look amazing :)  

I will try and posts pics when I have the bandages off next week.
If you have any questions let me know...

sux

PS. A big thanks to the founders, admin and members for the board.  I likely wouldn't have moved forward without the benefit of the collective knowledge and support.
Bilateral excision with liposuction by Dr Bermant 06/12/03

Offline j62uk

• Silver Member
congrats.  you must be really pleased.  i'm sure your results will be great.  especially since Dr. Bermant is eally good...  lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2003, 01:52:28 PM by j62uk »

Offline sux2bme

• Silver Member
  • Nips have been nipped
Thanks,
It was a long time coming but was worth the wait.  I lived in Ontario a while back and could have had the op covered by insurance if I had had it done there.  But after thinking about it the money didn't mean nearly as much to me as the result and I definitely think I got an excellent result so far, making it well worth the financial sacrifice.  Especially after seeing some posts of Dr Fielding's patients that are going back for a second op.  The bandages come off Monday so I will know then what the final result will look like and try and post pics.  I can hardly wait!
sux

Dougie

Offline abcde

• Posting Member
Can you break down the total cost of the operation. I am interested in Dr.Bermant also but i don't have much money  :-/

DrBermant

Can you break down the total cost of the operation. I am interested in Dr.Bermant also but i don't have much money  :-/

Fees for male chest surgery vary depending on the problem(s) to be treated, techniques needed, and from doctor to doctor.  I see so many different types of gynecomastia from around the world, that a "one price fits all" policy is not fair for each patient. We would need to know more about the problem to be treated.  Jane is my office manager and is better able to discuss total costs.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024