Author Topic: Re: Pre and Post Dr. Hamas Pics  (Read 3782 times)

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
I had surgery with Hamas last week.

Aside from my throat bothering me, everything seems pretty cool.  He mentioned several times to me to apply pressure, so hopefully that'll help things out.

I'll see about getting some pics up in a few weeks.

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
THose results look like a lazy mans approach to liposuction.  Truly...the lipo technique should not need 2 entry holes per breast, and i would have requested that the canula be entered through the armpit.  Those are quite unsightly and look like 3 nipples on each side.  However, they will fade with time but scars never go away completely.  THe nipple incisions don't appear very unsightly..they look good.  For 7k...i personally expect the ULTIMATE in technique and tools, and nothing less.  

I will be asking my PS several questions on technique and insisting that no scars are made from the lipo that resemble yours.  I would definately be PISSED OFF at Dr. Hamas.

GOod thing is your chest is flat and you can wear a shirt comfortably without embarassment.  

Offline Youngboi

• Posting Member
Am I missing something here? You chest looks fine... just two small, barely noticable, marks under the nipple. I dont really see a problem? Please enlighten me.

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
I'm wondering if puffy nips can be always be fixed.  I was browsing through before and after pics of various surgeons, and even with some that had glandular excision, the nipples were still somewhat puffy.

Offline Spleen

I think excision along with the lipo approach would have been best.  Maybe he'll consider a revision w/ excision?

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Nargle,

How many days post-op are those pictures?

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
no offense mate but id love to have a chest like that.
and ive already had a op!

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
I think your chest looks alot better, however, i say that with caution because it probably could have been done better.(not that I am an expert by no means)

for what it's worth, I went with Dr. Silverman, and from where I sit he just could not have done a better job.
I mean my chest and nips are completely flat.

sorry to ramble on about myself, good luck with your revision, if you go that route.
I truly wish you the best, gyno s_cks, gyno-free is awesome.
1 year post op, it's going to be a good summer

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
I'm one week post-op with Hamas, and so far am happy with the results.  My pre condition was comparable to Nargle's, except I'm flabbier.

I liked the fact that there was little down-time after the surgery and I was not really in any pain.

My chest is pretty flat now, swelling has gone down quite a bit,  not sure how this will continue (think I've read some people say they've swelled up after a couple of weeks or something).

This is gonna sound silly, but I really like the way my nipples -do not- hang down when I lean forward.  That used to bother the hell out of me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024