Author Topic: FLuid build up  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
HI i am about 2 weeks post op and i keep having a fluid build up and the doctor just uses a syringe to remove it and says that its natural and can happen and sometimes takes up to a few months to stop building up.... has anyone else gone threw this? how long did it take? and did your chest look normal after words?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I notice I get it if I keep my compression vest off for too long. Im 2.5 weeks post op also. Never had it drained though..
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline deckard

• Posting Member
I had a lot of fluid build up after my surgery - I could hear it sloshing about in my chest!

I found that it decreased over several weeks, but the area immediately around the nipple remained hard and swollen with liquid for about 3 months.

You may have a different experience though, it will depend on the amount of tissue removed and the surgical method used..

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
i had one side that was just fatty tissue and the other had breast tissue.  i had both sides have the fat sucked out and the breast tissue removed from the left side so that they would both be natural after surgery.  it is the side that had the breast tissue that keeps havign the build up i htink its because my doctor didnt have compression vests in stock so i had to wait a week before i got to wear it.. .and it does slosh and look like a sack filled with runny jelly
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 03:02:28 AM by Anim8tor »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I had some Post-Op fluid build-up but it was gone within a few days.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024