Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1271 times)

Offline desire

Hi everybody...i m 19 yrs old n i m not sure wat am i going through.I do have kinda swellin aerola n they just go away after some time.i mean its like not forever throughout the day.When i work out it goes away n when my body reaches the normal temperature the aerola part swells up.What should i do now? And what am i going through? I m very confused....I cant live like this.I had been thinking all these yrs dat it might go if i workout but it isnt going....If i do have to take out my shirt...i do need to do sum push-ups...den after sum time the swellin of the aerola can be seen....Its like the pic "Spleen" is havin in his profile.

Offline desire

so what am i suppose to do now? check wit a endocrinologist n then wit a surgeon? what kinda surgeon? some special 1? or the usual surgeon?

Offline flex1appeal

Pics would help first of all. Not sure you have gyno or not. You may well though. Secondly, definately see the endocrinologist first and foremost. If it does come to seeing a surgeon, you want to see a plastic surgeon. One that has enough surgeries regarding gyno cases. I'd say at least someone who has done between 100 and 150 of these type of surgeries in a years time. And see many Plastic surgeons before deciding on one.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024